Chapter 2

Anthony POV

So not gonna lie Y/N seems really nice is and shes really pretty. She's a good singer as well like damn she's just as good as Renee.

I walk over to her when Lin says we're done. "Hey Y/N, me and a few of the others are going to a bar after this do you and Jasmine wanna come?" I ask.

"Yeah I'd love to, what time?" She replies. 

"Kinda As soon as we're done here, I can take you if you want?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure let me go find Jazzy and see what she's doing." She walks away and I wait. While I'm waiting Daveed and Lin walk up to me.

"OoOo Anthony's got a cruuuuush" Lin teases.

"Shut up" I blush and shove them lightly.

"Dude you're so red!  Why don't you just ask her out?" Daveed laughs.

"Nah man we only just met, Either way I don't think she likes me, considering in the limited time I've know her all I did was force her on stage " I reply.

"Oh come on we all saw her face when you hugged her, plus Jas would have said something if she thought Y/N really didn't wanna do it." Lin says.

"Yeah I dunno, I'd rather be friends for a while first I don't wanna scare her off"  I say and just as I do Y/N walks back.

"Jazzy said she'd go with- Holy shit" she freezes when she looks up.

"What? Why are we gasping?"Daveed asks, looking behind us.

"Oh my.. fuck.. uh Lin I'm a huge fan I can't believe I'm working for you" She stumbles over her words and looks a little terrified.

"Oh thanks, your really talented you definitely deserves the roll, not many people can perform that well with zero notice, you should be more confident in your skills " he says and offers her a smile.

"Hey Lin you ready to go?" Groff asks walking up to us.

"Yeah, I'll see y'all at the bar, it was great meeting you Y/N" Lin says and walks away.

"Yeah I'm gonna go as well, I think I left my phone at my seat, I'll meet you two there"" Daveed walks off but not before nudging me slightly closer to Y/N. Wow he is not subtle.

" did I really just talk to Lin Manuel Miranda. And he talked back. " She exclaims in shock.

"Yeah you better get used to it you'll be doing one show a week pretending to be in love with him" I laugh.

"Well no really much acting there" she says with a smile. I can't tell if she's serious or not.

"Don't tell Jonathan that he would probably kill you" I joke, while in my mind running like 100 scenarios on why she's joking and why she's not.

"No not like that! I just mean he's so talented and like my favourite writer and I literally can't believe I'm working for him!" She says and I'm a little relieved. " Oh yeah as I was saying Jazzy's gonna go with Pippa and Renee"

"Cool well I think most people have gone now do you wanna go as well?" I ask and she nods so We walk out to my car.

"So your playing John Laurens right?" She asks and I nod. "That's so cool! I love him he's like my favourite America soldier and just person in general"

"Oh yeah? So you was like best friends with a guy that died like 200 years ago?" I laugh.

"238 year and we don't talk about his death but no I've just done a lot of research on him like when he was 19 he started fighting and he started the movement to emancipate and recruit 3000 men for the first all black military regent and you know he dated and had multiple affairs with Alexander Hamilton?" She explains