Chapter 46

GRAY

When I first saw her, I was stunned by her beauty but you know what makes me more impressed, it's her kindness. She didn't judge me from my appearance, she smiled at me that no one does when I was a kid because I don't have friends back then. They judge me because im fat, they bullied me but Ellish, she's different. She's the first person I became friends with.

Ever since I met her I didn't forget her, she remain in my heart. When I was visiting my lolo in the cemetery, I saw a girl fighting against two men, I think their a thief. I am just watching her kick those men but then they caught his brother that's why I run and helped them. I was shocked when I realized that she's the girl I saw in Paris.

When I saw her again I couldn't sleep, all I can think was her. Ian invited me to join a race but I was too lazy that day but he said her friends was going there including her friend named Ellish. I fastly move and agreed with him. I won in that race and saw her again. She's grown up now, she became prettier.

"Ito nga pala si Ellish, Gray si Ellish kaibigan ko, Ellish si Gray." Pagpapakilala ni Ian samin kaya inabot ko ang aking kamay sa kaniya.

"Nice to meet you again, Ellish." Tsaka ako ngumiti. I wanna hug her that moment.

Time flies so fast and we became friends. I started to fall for her when I knew her more. She's a kind person, loving, caring and brave. Everything about her makes me fall deeper day by day.

I confess to her then court her. We became official on my birthday. The day she met her mom again. I'm happy for her that she found her mother.

Days, weeks, months, passed. We're happy and dont have problem but the day has come. My dad became addicted playing in casino. I was afraid that it might affect our company but my fear became real.

I didn't tell Ellish about it because I don't wanna lose her. I searched for solution, I think of a plan but none of them became successful. The only thing that can help our company was Fiona's parents that's why dad arrange me to her. I opposed but dad won't let me, I love Ellish and tried everything to fought for her.

I ended up hurting her, leaving her. I love her but the situation is between her and my family. I just have one option, I have to choose. Im so mad at myself because I hurt the woman I love the most. I hurt Ellish.

This day was supposed to be one of the best day of my life.

This day was supposed to be the day. I'm with her, while supporting her because she finally achieve her goal.

But it turned out like this.

I'm here, standing in the altar waiting for my bride.

But she's not  the woman I dreamed to be with.

She's not the woman I imagined to be with me.

She's not the woman I love.

She's not her.

She's not my Elly.

Fiona and I got married, she's kind but I wouldn't fall for her. Ellish is just the only woman I love. Fiona helped me to build my own company so that we will not depend on her parents anymore. My business became successful. Fiona and I decided to separate, we didn't love each other. She's also inlove with someone else but she's also stuck in our situation.

When Fiona flew in New Zealand to see his man. I planned to take Ellish back but I don't know where she was. I searched but I didn't get any information. Years passed. I talk to her mother and brother, I apologised of what I did, I told them that I love Ellish and im willing to do everything just to take her back.