Chapter 37

ELLISH

Letting go of someone you love doesn't mean you don't love him anymore, it means you're brave enough to take risks, courageous, to sacrifice your own happiness.

Letting him go, caused me a heart ache.

Letting him go, feels like taking away a piece of my heart.

I want to hold him tight but it was not right.

I choose to be selfless, for the man that I love, even if it will make me suffer from sorrow.

March 26, 2018. Our Graduation day. I finally achieve my goal, to be a valedictorian.

We're all happy but I suddenly remember this is also the day were Gray's wedding day.

The time hits 1:00 and I went straight to the church.

It's been 3 months since we broke up but the wounds are still fresh. I wanted to see him for the last time before I go back to Paris and continue my dreams.

As I walk through the church, I heard their wedding song.

As I peeked through the window. I saw my man.

The man I dreamed to be my better half.

The man who make me feel like im a valuable treasure.

The man I love the most.

He's standing there with smile in his face.

A smile that carries a lot of pain.

My man.

My love.

My Gray.

"It's time to say goodbye. Thank you for loving me. You always have a place in my heart, Gray."