one

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ 𓂂 .

The sound of laughter filled an empty path, as we held hands sharing our most embarrassing memories of our childhoods.

I couldn't help but to glance at him from time to time, only to appreciate the beauty this man portrayed, yet no sign of his entire face was shown.
Suddenly, the man stops his tracks and turns to me, leaving my smile fading sensing seriousness in expression.

He grabbed my hands softly and looked down at the ground smiling at apparently nothing. I looked at him confused but I was unable to speak for some reason.

Drowning in my thoughts as I wanted to ask about this unusual behavior of his, but I again was caught up admiring his image that looked alluring under the moonlight.

He then cupped my cheek as he looked straight into my eyes. He smiled as he brought his face closer to mines and I closed my eyes...

...

"GET UP!" My sister yelled from my door, swiftly waking me up from my slumber. I groaned loudly and kicked my feet in the air as I was about to kiss the man in my dreams and instead, I got a loud, high-pitched voice yelling at me.

"WHAT THE HELL? What do you want?!" I groaned, visibly annoyed at the disruption.

"WHAT DO I WANT? What do you mean what do I want? That damn thing has been ringing for the past 30 minutes! You either turn it off and wake up or I will break it!" She said pointing at my phone, which was indeed ringing.

"Jiwoo, kindly get out of my room and please shut up." I said this time softly with a sleepy voice as I did not want to yell again. She gasped loudly before speaking again.

"Huh? How dare you disrespect your older sister?" She said placing a dramatic hand on her forehead, exaggerating her facial expressions. I rolled my eyes, falling back into my cozy bed, wanting to fall into my slumber again. I couldn't do so as I felt her piercing stare, drawing holes into my skin.

"Ugh, go away I'll wake up." I sighed in defeat, and she smirked in pure happiness as she knew I couldn't possibly win this argument, soon heading back to her room to resume her slumber.

I groaned once again, finally getting out of bed. I headed to my bathroom and did my usual morning routine with some refreshing skin care. After I finished, I got out of the bathroom and headed straight for the ironed uniform in front of me, waiting for me to grab it.

Not long after, I headed downstairs, skipping around since, although I was rudely woken up, I was excited for my first day of school after coming from the states. I was born and raised here for most of my childhood but since my parents were so busy at times, I was sent to live with my aunt when I had just turned eleven. I decided to return since I was finishing high school and I wanted to spend at least my year with them. It was a fun experience living away without my parents since they nagged a lot, and my aunt was chill, but I grew home sick quickly. I'm happy that I absorbed the English language because now I'm bilingual and I can talk shit about people without them knowing.