fourteen

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Y/n?" A male voice said with a tone of frustration. I shifted my gaze from Suho's and landed on Seojun's.

What is he doing here?

That's what I said.

"What are you doing here?" I said, making him frown. "I told you I was going to get coffee. Why are you here—with him?" I turned to Suho who seemed to be adjusting his turtle neck in discomfort of the situation.

"I can't be here with him?" I raised a brow confused, turning back to Seojun. He shook his head and Suho looked away.

"Are you trying to also take her away from me?" Seojun turned to the male next to me.

I watched how slowly his expression changed to an uncomfortable one to an about-to-explode one, I didn't really like it much.

"What did you just say?"

They seemed to be talking in some type of code I didn't understand, but deep down I wanted to.

"You know what i'm talking about." Seojun said and quickly shifted his gaze to me. "Y/n, is better if you don't associate with a psychopath like him." He gripped my wrist and began pulling me away from Suho.

I stopped my tracks and pulled back from Seojun, loosing his grip on my hand.

"Seojun, you can't do this." I said with a cold expression. The male turned to me and raised a brow in confusion.

I felt the tip of my fingers grow colder by the second, which made me only want to get out of this situation faster.

"I am here with Suho for a purpose I cannot and will not share with you. It isn't my obligation to do so either, but you're not acting right so i'll give you a chance to apologize to him and leave. I'll call you later and we can talk this out." I licked my lips feeling the dryness in them. Seojun's jaw fell a bit not expecting those words from me, he was taken aback.

"Woah~ now you have her on your side too?" He turned to Suho who stood right behind me.

"Seojun, I'm talking to you so look at me."

"Y/n, you don't understand. He's not who you think he is."

"HAN SEOJUN!" I yelled loudly making Seojun widen his eyes and grew silent. Although I couldn't see Suho who stood behind me, I knew he was also surprised by my reaction.