thirteen

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Park Y/n, what are you doing here with him?!" A female voice said from the distance. I looked over to the girl that was shouting in my ear. My mouth hung open when I realized who it was.

I saw one of the 'pick me' girls of my school. She looked familiar but I didn't know her name, so I just raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?" I hummed as I didn't have the energy or whatsoever to speak to her.

"He's my boyfriend! What are you doing here with him!?" She said pointing at Suho. He looked at her with a confused expression which quickly turned into an unamused one. He sighed before speaking.

"Excuse me, I don't even know you so please don't come here and ruin the day for both is us."

I chuckled and her eyes turned to me almost immediately.

"What the heck are you laughing at?"

"I thought you said you guys were dating, but he doesn't even know you" I teased.

She scoffed in annoyance.

"Are you guys dating or what!?" She sort of yelled, causing other costumers to turn to us. I slammed my hands on the table, not caring or thinking about my next words.

"And what if we were?" I said giving her my side eye firmly. I didn't break eye contact with her and it sort of felt like a contest, which totally kept me entertained. 

After a while I felt her stare grow weaker and she finally broke eye contact with me, making me smirk.

"W-Whatever! I'm prettier anyways. It's your loss." She said in frustration and stomped out of the shop with people's eyes fixed on her and some on us.

I bowed at everyone else, apologizing for interrupting their time.

"Sorry, I just kind of blurted that out."

He chuckled for a minute and I simply thought of deleting myself off of the face of the earth.

"You're good, it was kind of funny seeing her reaction anyways." He said, flashing me a soft smile. I smiled back.

What am I doing?

Suho shook me, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up at him.

"Hey, do you want to walk around instead?" He took a sip of his drink. I gave him a short nod accepting his offer as he began to stand up. I did the same.

We left the shop and threw away everything in the corresponding place.

We walked to a nearby park and walked around it until we spotted some swings. I pointed them and Suho started heading towards them, me following behind.

Soon we were both sitting on the swings, next to each other feeling the breeze as we just sat there and looked at our surroundings.

The breeze felt cool and the clothes that were hugging my body were not enough to make me feel warm, but I ignored it and turned to Suho who was lost in his own thoughts, not speaking either, but looking at the ground.

He wasn't swinging though so maybe he was cold as well?

"Its funny...I must admit I thought you were a jerk at first but maybe all I needed was to get to know you a little better?" I spoke sincerely. He looked at me from the side.

"I'll take it as a compliment." He chuckled awkwardly and so did it.

"I thought you just were like other girls who liked me because of my looks and don't actually bother getting to know me." He added.

"Who said I liked you." I chuckled at the sudden statement of his. He defended himself not wanting the words to come off like that.

A short silence was then introduced as we finished laughing and neither of us dared to talk. The only thing you could hear around this time, was that cringy sound the swings made.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked trying to make the environment less awkward.

"Yea, I think I will do great." He said enthusiastically and I smiled at him.

"That's great! Great energy, I'm sure she will forgive you and you guys will end up together and have a lot of kids—" Suho glared at me. I just laughed and quickly apologized after.

3rd person pov

Suho showed his true emotions for the first time in person. He felt that Y/n was the kind of person he could trust, just from an hour of conversation.

He never opened up since the passing from his friend and he felt relieved when luckily finding a person with his same character. It made him feel safe and warm inside.

Y/n didn't know that he felt this way or anything of the sort, because he decided only to tell her what he truly felt comfortable with talking about.

He sensed that with time, they would get closer and eventually he would open up more.

It was weird because Suho never found someone like that apart from his ex friend Seojun, since they were once best friends as well.

He felt relieved and happy, an emotion he hadn't felt in years

All because of her.

Y/n's pov

We talked for a while and were so focus on each other's words that we didn't notice another body coming towards the two of us.

"Y/n?" A male voice said with a tone of frustration.

We were both startled and I looked up just to meet eyes with Seojun's.

written by leyrai