twenty one

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

Time skip—
5 days left

It's been a few days after the party and the kiss with Suho. I think he doesn't recall the event because he's been acting like his normal self. Casual conversation here and there and Seojun, has also been normal. I felt weird hiding this from him especially since I wanted to talk about what we could or should've been but maybe this is a sign I shouldn't move forward with him.

Today I invited my friends over again, and we found ourselves in my room currently watching a scary movie.

"Don't pick up the phone dumbass!" Ju said as we witnessed the girl watching how the house phone's ringing grew louder and louder, tempting her to pick it up even more.

I rubbed my temples in distress hoping there was some kind of common sense in this movie but clearly, that's why it was a scary movie.

ring

We all screamed, hearing the sound of a ringtone in real time. We paused the movie looking at each other and the phone back and forth.

"Who's phone is that?" Sua said with a shaky voice. I slowly approached the phone since I was the closest one to it, and noticed the photocard in the back of the phone.

it was mine.

"What the fuck, is mine." The ringing only became louder and louder like the movie. If you couldn't tell we were watching Scream 2. That movie is known for traumatizing people to not answer calls after 10pm. It was currently 10:30pm.

"MAKE IT STOP!" Sujin shouted, scaring us even more. I slowly grabbed the phone and noticed there was no caller ID.

I slowly swiped my phone to answer the call.

"Hello..?" I spoke with a shaky voice.

"Y/n, can you come outside." I screamed. My girl friends also screamed because I was screaming. We stopped.

"Yah! Why are you yelling?" The male in the other line said. "How do you know my name." I said feeling tears form in my eyes. "It's Suho."

"You're an idiot." I said to the male sitting next to me in the door steps. He chuckled lightly remembering the reason as to why I was screaming.

Suho came unannounced at ten-thirty pm to my house, calling me with 'no caller id' expecting me to not think he was a serial killer.