38

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

short skip

We both stood in the rooftop in complete silence. The only thing that was heard was the sound of the harsh breeze that hit my face, refreshing me as I inhaled deeply.

"What do you need exactly?" I said breaking the silence that burdened me.

He simply stood there looking down at me, as he was a few inches taller than me.

"Um—actually I wanted to..." he stopped his tracks midway and all I read was confusion on his face.

I raised an eyebrow as I was impatiently waiting and he wouldn't blurt out a word. He didn't seem to know himself, the reason why he wanted to talk to me in the first place and that somehow irritated me.

"Y/n...did you ever actually love me?"

As those words escaped his lips, I widened my eyes. My heart sunk as I thought about all of our memories and how we went from possibly something, to nothing.

"Y-Yah, why are you suddenly asking" I stuttered as I felt my cheeks redden a bit. I crossed my arms and fixed my posture to seem unbothered.

"Because it makes me question my feelings for you and whether or not I want to keep trying" he said almost in a whisper. My eyes drifted from the floor to his.

"I-I mean yea they are—were but I do think you should move on to someone better like Jugyeong" I slowly covered my mouth as I let those words out. He simply nodded.

"Right" he said coming a bit closer to me. I took a few steps back without him noticing.

"But what if I told you...I don't want to" he said as he continued coming closer to me.

He then proceeded to grab my waist and I widened my eyes. I placed my hands on his chest to push him away but his grip was too strong for him to even move an inch.

"W-What are you doing get off of me" I said but he only cupped my jaw and brought my face closer to his.

I widened my eyes and yelped. I was truly confused as Suho wasn't—isn't like this!

"Yah!" I said before he pulled me in and kissed me. I widened my eyes even more and began hitting him. I tried pulling away but he held me tight.

Tears began forming in my eyes when suddenly I was pulled away and a punch was thrown directly at Suho.

He fell on the ground and I turned around to meet an angry Seojun.