45

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

4 days later

I woke up by the sound of my phone buzzing uncontrollably.

I groaned as I was extremely comfortable and I didn't have much sleep as I stayed up thinking about the events from 4 days ago.

I picked up the phone and without looking I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hii Suho? Are you available today at around 5-6 in the afternoon?" a high pitched voice said on the other line.

I widened my eyes and looked back at the caller ID that i failed to look at before I even picked up the phone.

it read Park Y/n

"Hello? Are you listening?" She asked as I still didn't answer her.

"Oh yea, why?"

"Oh because I thought maybe us three could go out for drinks? I promise you won't third wheel..!" She said. I chuckled at the last part.

"Sure I'm down"

"Great! I found this new place you may like— y/n have you invited Suho yet?I'm doing so rn, shut up. Anyways I'll send you the address! Byee see you there"

She hung up before I could even answer. I remembered hearing Seojun in the back which made me chuckle once again.

I looked at the time and it read 1:03pm. I decided to get up and start my day.

end of suho's p.o.v

y/n's p.o.v

"Okay. I invited him and he agreed! I told him he wasn't going to third wheel, I don't want to make him feel awkward or anything so please, let's not act all lovey dovey or whatever" I turned to Seojun who sat in the couch behind me.

"Alright, sound fair. But come here" he said and I headed towards him.

I sat in his lap and we shared a soft passionate kiss. I smiled in between the kiss and I felt him doing so as well.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Accepting me"

---time skip---