44

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"What happened love?" I said as I hugged Sua tightly

"What happened love?" I said as I hugged Sua tightly. She cried in my embrace and I stroke her hair trying to comfort her.

"He was kissing another girl, I don't know!" She said between sobs and I gasped not believing this sudden behavior from Tae.

"She was pretty too!" She added and we rolled our eyes.

"She could never be prettier than you baby" Jugyeong said while whining. She couldn't Stan seeing people cry because she would get emotion herself as well.

"Well it's true, I know it's gonna hurt but I have to move on" she said and I nodded.

Sua had this unusual behavior but I couldn't blame her. She must've been hurt by seeing her boyfriend kiss someone's lips that weren't hers.

We ended skipping the school day as we stayed with Sua the whole time and we watched series.

This wasn't good as school was ending in less than a months and we couldn't skip so much.

We suddenly heard a hard knock on the door and I spoke.

"I'll get it, you guys stay here" I stood up and headed downstairs.

I opened the door and quickly shut it close as I met Tae's puffy eyes.

"If you're here for Sua, might as well leave because she's not coming to see you" I said through the door, making sure he heard me.

"Can you please come outside then..." he said weakly.

I hesitated but I sighed in defeat as he pleaded one more time.

"What do you want?" I said as I crossed my arms in front of him raising a brow.

"I didn't cheat!! Why would I ever do that y/n. You know out of a lot of people how much I love that girl and I would never do something to hurt her. I was leaning against a locker and—" A scream interrupted him and we looked at the door, facing a scary Sujin.

"Yah don't try to convince y/n, now leave and don't bother Sua anymore" she yelled while pulling me inside and finally shutting the door close.

"He was about to give his side to the story" I sighed and pouted as Sujin rolled her eyes.

"Go upstairs, he's probably trying to brainwash you" she said and I nodded while doing as told.