nineteen

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

Suho's pov—

What the hell is wrong with me.

I couldn't sleep thinking about how she cupped my face on her palms and kissed my cheek.

My cheek.

I couldn't stop myself from replying the moment over and over causing me to lose my precious sleep time.

A gorgeous girl, who suddenly showed up in my life with no interest in me whatsoever, which made me like her even more?

He couldn't tell if he was suddenly feeling like this because of the kiss or because he actually caught feeling for her.

Maybe if I kiss another girl, the feelings would go away?

Suho thought as he stood up from his bed and headed down to the kitchen for a cup of water

Y/n's pov—

Tuesday

I woke up naturally surprisingly. I checked the clock on my night table, and it read 6:30am. I got up from my bed and made it so when I came back, I could take a nap.

I took a quick shower and did my skin care routine. Then I went to my closet and picked a cute cardigan to go under my school coat.

I went downstairs to prepare myself some breakfast to find a note from my mom on the kitchen counter, next to a lunchbox for me.

"Y/n sweetie, your dad, Jiwoo and I are going to be out till Tuesday of next week. We have to travel to Seoul urgently, due to a company problem we ran into and we have to it settle down, but we will be back don't worry! I deposited money in your bank account in case you need to buy food and I left some pocket money in my night table :D take care and call me if anything,
~ love, mom"

I read it out loud while a genuine smile appeared in my lips. I gasped loudly thinking about all the fun things I was gonna do once they were gone.

I grabbed my school bag and headed out.

After school—

I found myself at the cafe for our weekly recap. Suho sat in front of me, then Sujin and then Taehoon. Next to me was Jugyeong and lastly Sua.

I texted on the group chat before we started that I was going to have the house to myself, when Sua spoke.

"Woah~ are you really going to have the house to yourself?" I internally facepalmed.