ten

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Is everything okay there?" A voice said from the distance. My eyes quickly averted to Seojun's as it startled me. I noticed it was a girl but she was somewhat far so I couldn't really see her.

"Just give me the phone." He said still luring me into giving him my phone. I shook my head and pushed him a bit more with my foot.

"Y/n?" The voice said once again as she got closer. I then noticed it was Gowoon. "WONIE! Please help me!" I shouted as a distraction while quickly pushing Seojun and running away. She shouted something but I couldn't really hear it as I was already far enough.

I headed to the bathroom and rushed to ten nearest stall quickly locking it. I sighed in relief as I had just gotten away with that. I decided to delete the picture afterwards as I didn't want to have to deal with Seojun later. I took a screenshot of my gallery and recently deleted and sent it to Seojun.

Han Seojun

*attachment sent*
Oi, it was a joke. I just deleted it.

Was my kiss that bad? TT

I will ignore that question and continue with my life, bye.

wait lets meet up!

I locked my phone and felt my heart beat racing as the second passed. I put my phone in my back pocket and got out of the stall, heading to the sink to throw some water in my face. I sighed in relief after feeling the cold water on my face.

He grabbed my waist with his right hand and my cheek with his left, slightly pushing me up so he could reach me properly. I widened my eyes and before I had time to react Seojun pecked me on the lips.

I bit my lips and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I couldn't think straight for the life of me.

What the fuck. Did Han Seojun just peck me? What the fuck does this mean? What happens now? Wow~ his lips were so so—

I stopped my thoughts, cringing at the sentence I didn't finish. I dried my hands and my face quickly as I mentally facepalmed myself.

I left the bathroom and headed directly to my locker as I had to take some books out for my next class. I opened my locker and a note slipped out. I raised a brow and carefully opened the note and it read:

can we meet in the rooftop after school? it's urgent!

-suho