twelve

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ 𓂂 .

He covered his face in embarrassment, making me hold in my laughter.

Although on the other side, I couldn't believe it. Suho was a jerk but he was really smart and attractive so how come he's never been alone with a girl like that?

"You've never dated?" He nodded and I widened my eyes in disbelief.

I understood that to a certain level this would make him more innocent and cute in a way, but having no experience at all with dates or anything of the sort could cause our plan to be a complete failure. So, I did what I could've done best.

"How about I set you up on a date?"

Thursday

I texted my sister, the only other girl I knew could do this very important job at the moment.

Jiwoo <3

< my favorite sister in the entire universeeeeeee, are you free today?

> oh god. what do you want

< oh nothing I just wanted to hang out...

> spit it out rat

< how dare you treat me like that

> spit it out before I mute your chat

< OKAY FINE. I wanted to set one of my friends on a date since he's never done anything of the sort, and what other person could slay this job better than you ;)

> no.

< WHAT WHY?

> dear sis. I am a 24 year old business woman with more important things to do than go out on a date with a 17-18 year old.

< hes 18. AND you're not a business woman.

> oh but I am. I just opened my boutique so I'm very busy with that. jokes aside, I really don't have time, sorry sis

< alright then, good luck and let me know if you need help <3

> thank you sis <3 I will, and good luck with your loser friend