34

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"She's mine"

y/n's p.o.v

I rolled my eyes in frustration as those words escaped his lips.

"YAH! HAN SEOJUN" I raised my voice at him, tired of the same bullshit every time.

"Let's make this clear once and for all! I'm not yours. I thought you wanted to hang out with that stupid bitch Olivia. I brought her to you and then I leave not being yours. BUT IF I MEET SUHO THEN IM YOURS?! The fuck?!" I cursed at him frustrated at these same events that repeat often.

"Yah, listen to me, let's talk somewhere else" Seojun said grabbing my wrist. I rolled my eyes and escaped his grip.

"No. You're no one to order me around! Maybe I am not even right about my feelings for you. Maybe I shouldn't have told Jugyeong she could have Suh—" I widened my eyes and slowly drifted my eyes to Suho's.

"You what?" He simply said with a blank expression.

"Just f-forget what I said, it was a j—" he interrupted me again and raised his voice.

"Y/n?! Is this why she has been closer to me lately? You're doing this for THIS jerk?! How can you mess around with someone's feelings like that? I'm not someone who you can give to" he said as tears formed in his eyes, but didn't dare to let them escape. You could hear the pain in his voice.

"Yah, listen...she likes you and as my best friend I couldn't betray her..." I said as I lowered my head, feeling guilt for everything that's happening right now.

"Y/n? How could you do that?!" A female voice said in the distance. We all turned our heads to the direction of the voice to find Jugyeong standing there.

"Ju? What are you doing h-here" I said with a shaky voice.

"Are you serious right now? How could you lie to me about your feelings for him just for me?" She said as she frowned looking down on me since she was a bit taller than me.

"I didn't want to hurt you" I said as I felt the pressure of the situation at the moment.

"First of all, you wouldn't at all! You just had to be honest with me. You're my best friend and I will never fight you for a guy. Second, THEY are your problem! Pick one once and for all y/n" she stopped for a second and tilted her head feeling my eyes form more tears.

"You can't keep doing this to them and most importantly yourself" she said as her voice softened.

"Suho or Seojun?"

...

"I- um" i simply said looking at all three of them. Their gazes burried me alive. Somehow my mouth wouldn't open and my mind went blank. I couldn't speak or think.

My feet were the only option, so I ran and ran far from the place, where I ended in the parking lot.

I threw myself on the ground. Crouching and spilling tears, feeling my shirt getting stained over time. I didn't like feeling pressure in moments like those.

I like to have time to think and see my best option or the correct one

Suho Or Seojun?

...

Suho...?

Perhaps is him?

~.~

"Y/n? Are you feeling any better?" Sua said as she handed me a cup of warm tea. "I'm feeling better thank you Sua" I thanked her as I took a small sip of the tea.

I wore a oversized grey hoodie with some white comfy sweatpants.

"Sua" I said turning back to her before she left to the kitchen again.

I stayed over her house after I got out of the mall. I took a cab and showed up her doorsteps. I told her everything and told her to not invite Jugyeong yet, I needed time to think.

"I think I've chosen" I said and she quickly sat back down. "What?! Tell me!" She said shaking me.

"I think I'm going with Suho..." I said with a shaky voice, still unsure of the sound of that.

"Well, if that's how you feel then you should tell them both, Ju and Suho" she said and I nodded.

"I'm not ready to tell Suho himself but I can tell Ju since she's my best friend..." I said afraid of her reaction.

"Okay. But this means, no more messing around with Seojun. Only Suho." She said and I nodded.

Honestly Seojun has been such an ass and I think I'm making a good choice. I don't want to make it sound as if I'm using them or picking but I kinda have to. For the sake of everyone involved, and that being Suho, Seojun, Ju and myself...

"Hey Ju can you come over my house? We have news..."

|| Author's message ||

So today is my last day of school and I'm very happy :D thank you all for the support and for voting 💓 comment your fav parts and lmk what you think