33

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

3rd person pov—

Y/n was taken aback in that exact moment. Her heart's beat slowed down and she struggled to not physically overreact, as she had strong facial expression.

Something almost everyone knew about Y/n is that whatever she was feeling in the moment, you were easily going to see it in her face. In that aspect, she was like an open book.

When she was mad, her face went serious and a tad bit red. When she was happy, she wore a smile from ear to ear. When she was sad, usually she would keep quiet, yet this time, you could only see an unreadable face expression. She tried her best to keep it together in front of the man until she was done speaking to him.

"Sure." She simply stated, with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

You know the feeling of getting caught doing something you shouldn't be doing? That feeling of your heart suddenly dropping and feeling your world crashing down as the other person is observing you do something you aren't supposed to? Well in different occasions, that's exactly how Y/n felt.

The topic of Olivia triggered her, after what happened with her back at the mall, but it triggered her even more as that name had come out of Seojun's mouth.

The man chuckled awkwardly as he noticed her minor change in attitude, but he decided to simply shrug it off.

"Ah okay, thank you" he said waving at the girl while making his exit through the door. Y/n then walked back to her seat, now letting her emotions take the best of her.

"How did it go?" Jugyeong said in a teasing tone. Y/n just stared blankly at clearly nothing while seating back next to her friends.

"Did something happen between you guys?" Sujin asked curiously at the girl who gave no answer to the previous question and on top of that, started picking her food. She sighed deeply.

"Fuck guys. He wants me to invite Olivia.."

After School—

End of 3rd Person pov
Y/n's pov

In the end, I decided to go. I technically can't complain since we are not dating or whatsoever. He does know I like him but like I said, we are nothing.

"Pfft, Han Seojun wants to hang out with me?" Olivia laughed in disbelief.

To be completely honest with you, I was very embarrassed remembering all of the things I told her last time.