eleven

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ 𓂂 .

Wednesday

"Hey" I said out loud, facing the guy that happened to sit next to me.

He looked at me for a split second and quickly looked away. I noticed his cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink and it went more noticeable from there.

"Don't talk to me!" He mumbled and I chuckled at his reaction. I patted his head and turned my body around to face forward.

"Okay baby Seojun." I said mocking a famous kid's show character.

He looked at me, making us both laugh. He sat up straight. We stopped laughing when more people showed up to class, helping the environment grow loud.

"How do you do that so good?" He spoke again in disbelief of my great acting skills, he chuckled causing me to join him once again.

"Sometimes I have to babysit my younger cousins, so I watch a lot of kids shows." He laughed even harder I swear a snort came out.

"Woah~ I really wasn't expecting that. I finally have something embarrassing to say about you." I raised a brow and stared at the boy in front of me for a minute, until I scoffed looking away.

"What? Does that embarrass you?" He tried teasing me. "Darling, babysitting is actually very common. I doubt anyone would feel embarrassed over that. Have you never babysat your sister?" I raised a brow, then reaching for my bag, grabbing the water bottle on the side.

Before I could open it, Seojun swiftly grabbed it and opened it for me before I could say anything. He handed it back and continued answering my question. He kept eye contact almost as if he was trying to impress me. I looked at him unamused.

"Mm, never. Not that I would remember it." He was definitely lying but I was too lazy to continue this argument, so I nodded and sipped a bit of water.

"Okay, but either ways your leopard print underwear's will always stay on top." Although I drank the water, he choked. I let out a small laughter while he widened his eyes and shot a glare my way.

"Shut up, people will hear you!" He whispered-yelled, leaning closer to my desk. I covered my mouth and began laughing harder as Seojun blushed in embarrassment.

My smile quickly faded away at the sight of Suho standing by the doorframe of the classroom. The fact no one else noticed him gave me chills, like in one of those scary movies where the main character is the only one that can communicate with the spirits and they end up dying either ways. If that couldn't get scarier, for some reason he made his way towards me, keeping the eye contact. I nudged Seojun from under the table to stop talking and look who was now in front of us.