fifteen

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

I laughed out loud at the message that popped up on my screen. I quickly unlocked my phone and texted back as he waited for my reply.

Suho

< Uh,I think you have the wrong person again, sir.

> Hm, okay my apologies. But how do you know I'm a sir?

< Lucky guess?

> I'm going facetime you, y/n.

< you're no fun.
do you still wanna ft?

"So what are you going to do till 6 tomorrow?" I said to the person on the phone that was no one other than Suho since he agreed to FaceTime.

"Hm, talk to you?" He said over the phone while giving me a smile. I felt a little weird inside because of his response but I didn't say anything and ignored it.

My thoughts went on and on as I spaced out for a bit. I blinked a few times and came back to reality.

"Hm, What should we talk about right now?" I said, looking at the clock in the wall that marked '2:16pm'. I decided to go get a snack from kitchen so I stood up.

"Let me think, I don't know." He said and I nodded heading for the pantry.

"Why are you walking around so much, you're gonna give me a headache." He said finally showing his whole face on video. I noticed he was playing video games.

"I wanted a snack." I said placing the camera at an angle where he could see my waist up, looking for something to drink on the fridge first.

I answered him without realizing someone else had walked in the kitchen, it was my sister.

"Oh la la, are you perhaps talking to your boyfriend?" My sister said out loud making Suho turn to the camera for a second and smile. I widened my eyes and jumped a bit due to the fact that her presence scared the living hell out of me.

"That my guy—is none of your business, but for the record he is a guy friend." I said playfully rolling my eyes, pushing her away from the camera where he couldn't see her anymore.

"Y/n, I'm going to tell mom and dad you have a boyfriend." She said giving me a back hug, digging her chin on my shoulder, making her appearance on camera once again.

"I genuinely can't process the fact that you're 24." I pushed her away and grabbed my phone, walking back to my room in annoyance.

I heard her complain about something but I ignored her and quickly ran upstairs with Suho on the phone, who was still playing video games.

"This is exactly why I don't socialize with the people in this household." I said in frustration, making Suho chuckle softly.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I said turning to him, showing only my forehead and eyes.

"Yea, but I'd like to talk to you face to face, not face to forehead." I rolled my eyes playfully at his complaint.

"I'm older that you! Have your parents never taught you to respect your elde—" He stopped himself from finishing the sentence, not wanting to sound as if he was way older. I laughed out loud and felt Suho mentally facepalming himself.

"Okay grandpa, I'll do as you please." I laughed fixing my full face on the camera, delicately placing some messy strands of hair, on the right places.

I wore a black crop top with grey sweatpants and had my hair in a bun along with my glasses. I decided to ignore the messy strands that wouldn't budge and continued paying attention to Suho.

"Y/n." Suho spoke. I murmured a simple 'Hm?' sound but noticed he took his words back. I didn't fight it back and continued scrolling on my phone until the question from earlier popped up again.

"Can I ask you a question now?" He nodded remembering I never asked it.

"Why did you suddenly flip the switch and become nice? I mean I get that you told me you wanted us to be friends, but why me?"

Suho didn't know that answer to that question himself. He felt very connected to me even though we had a couple small conversations here and there prior to today.

"Hmm, to be honest I think is because you remind me a lot of my friend." He said lowly. "How's that?" I asked confused and Suho stopped the game and grabbed his phone, facing me fully.

He stood up and laid on his bed.

"Well—he passed away." My eyes widened. I placed a hand over my mouth and I instantly regretted my choice of words and felt gilt for blurting out without knowing.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't—" I said but he interrupted me with a low chuckle.

"It's okay, you didn't know. I think I would feel more comfortable talking about it next time we hang out?" He said with a sad smile plastered on his face and I widened my eyes.

He's wants to hang out again.

I nodded.

Suho and I talked until for another 2 hours or so until he told me he had to go.

I decided to pay a visit to one of my best friend's since I was bored, and stay over to help her the next day.

Ju <3

< Ju, come outside

> kk !

next day

We took the bus to the plaza where the movie theater was located at.

We bought a couple of things before getting there when I got a text from Suho saying that he was waiting at the parking lot.

"Ah Jugyeong— I forgot to tell you that Suho was also coming. If you don't min-" I said but we were interrupted as we spotted Suho from the distance.

"Oh, uhm he's already here so its fine."

We headed to the theater and payed for the movie ticket, then headed inside and the order was 'Suho, Ju and I'

I was supposed to get a 'call and have to leave urgently', but instead we heard a buzzing noise coming from a phone.
Suho and I looked to our sides noticing it was Jugyeong's that was ringing in silent.

"Sorry, it's my mom."

"Damn it! I'll head over quickly." She whispered in frustration. We looked at her hoping it wasn't what we thought it was.

"I have to go, my dad disappeared again. I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you." She quickly gathering her things together. "Do you want me to go and help you?" She waved her hands in front of me.

"Enjoy the movie in my behalf, we can just watch it another time."

"I'll send Suho off to walk you since it's already night tim—" She interrupted me.

"I'm more than fine. Bye Y/n, I'll see you Monday." An without another comment, she left the scene only leaving me and Suho dumbfounded at the plan that did in fact, not work out.

"Uhm, what the fuck."

written by leyrai