37

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Suho is in a fight"

"What?" He said as he harshly stood up from his seat

"I know we are nothing right now but please help me on this one" I said and he stood there and stared at me.

"Where is he" he said after a moment of pause and I ran outside the classroom with him following me behind.

We ran through the hallways to find Suho still beating the shit out of the kid.

"YOU JERK GET OFF OF HIM" Seojun said as he stepped in and pushed Suho away from the other dude that was bleeding

"Yah, don't get on my business. You don't know anything" he said and rolled his eyes and pushed Seojun out of the way, looking for his target who had already ran away.

"He ran away. This is all your fault" Suho said with an annoyed face as she harshly punched Seojun in the stomach. The crowd gasped at his sudden move, not expecting Suho to punch the Han Seojun

Seojun stood by his title so no one dared to even look at him badly, but on the other side, Suho was always the cold and smart good-looking student so it was as if they both switched roles today

"Why are you suddenly acting like this" Seojun replied after a cough, still on the floor as he started to stand up.

"Because I can" he said and he eyed him with disgust. "If you're hurt just say so. Y/n also friend zoned me but you don't see me beating the shit out of people" he said getting closer to his face, trying his hardest to not punch him back.

Suho smirked in a annoyance, wanting to punch the older once again. He was visibly trying to keep his cool before hurting him again.

Seojun grabbed him by his collar with one hand and sighed

"Let me make this clear for you. This is the first and last time you touch me with your filthy hands. I'm offering my help to you once more so if you choose to go back to normal then I'll forget this even happen. But if you continue this behavior we are going to have some problems" Seojun stated clear while giving the younger a poker face.

The crowd watched in silence as they waited for his answer. I, on the other side, stood a bit further since I didn't want to get noticed by Suho. There is no clear explanation for this sudden behavior of his, other than what I told them Friday.

"Tch" Suho simply said as he pushed Seojun off of him and started to walk away. Seojun stood there dumbfounded, not believing this behavior from the smartest student in the school.