sixteen

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

We dragged our feet in silence through the somewhat dark pavement. Suho and I walked side to side with no luck of finding a nearby cab, so we had to take the bus that was a bit further.

He was taking me home first since it was already pretty late. The movie was two hours long and we had no choice but to watch it since everything together was around fifty-thousand won we spent.

"Well— even though this didn't go as planned, I still had fun with you." Suho said breaking the silence. I nodded without a word.

No later, we arrived at the bus stop and sat there waiting for the bus to come. I had plans of going home and binge watching my favorite series after leaving them together, so my outfit was pretty thin and my coat wasn't doing much for the cold.

Suho took off his coat, noticing my shivering and placed it on top of me.

"Take it back, you'll be cold." I said slowly turning to him. "I have three shirts on, I think I'll be fine." He placed a small smile on his lips, which I returned not too long after.

The bus arrived and we both got on. It was pretty empty due to the time, so we found some seats in the back and sat together.

I looked out the window to distract myself and admire the beautiful city at night.

My mind crossed so many things at the speed of light, including my dad. I was wondering how he was despite of me seeing him in a week.

Keeping a relationship with him was harder and harder the more he was absent in our lives. I understood that he did it because he wanted to give us a better life but in reality, he just needed to be there for us.

I rested my head on Suho's shoulder and I felt him flinch at my sudden action.

"I'm sorry things didn't go as planned Suho. I know you said it was fine but I really wanted this to work out for you." He sighed. "It's not your fault so don't beat yourself up for it." I lifted my head and continued to gaze at the city.

After a while, we arrived at my house. Suho walked me again to the door and after I watched him walk off. I headed inside and greeted once again, my mom and my sister.

After, I headed to the bathroom to refresh myself from this long day, when I receive a DM from Seojun.

I sighed deeply in frustration, not wanting to deal with anything else after having a tiring day, but curiosity took the best of me and read it through my notification center.