40

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"Woah, the lights are so pretty" Sua exclaimed as she looked around at the beautiful lights around the fair

We had all agreed to go and were very excited to go on certain rides since the last time we went to a fair was about almost a year ago.

"Where are we going for first?" Jugyeong said as she crossed her arms.

"We can separate, I want to go to the Ferris wheel" Jugyeong said as she grabbed Sua and Taehoon and quickly left before another word was said.

"I guess?" Seojun said and we both chuckled at their unusual behavior.

"Okay where do you want to go?" I said as I crossed my arms and stood straight, as I was unsure myself.

"Mm what about the roller coasters over there" he said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw a bunch of different colored lights and heard people screaming.

I nodded and followed the screams.

Seojun and I ran towards the huge crowd that formed, to get in line to ride the roller coasters.

We talked about random topics until we finally reached the end and a worker let us in.

We sat together and a different worker came around checking everyone was buckled in correctly.

After passing by us, they gave the first worker the signal that they were ready to go.

"Are you guys ready?" The worker yelled and before we had the chance to answer, the ride started and people started screaming.

I laughed and I tried really hard to keep my head high but I couldn't since my head was pressured down.

Seojun noticed and he started laughing and I smiled at his reaction.

I felt butterflies in my stomach after we reached the top and the ride suddenly went down.We all screamed and after a bit the ride stopped.

"I think I'm going to puke" I said jokingly as I grabbed onto Seojun.

He widened his eyes and ran away from me. I started laughing as I chased after him, yelling at him to come back.

As I ran I bumped into someone harshly, causing me to fall on the ground.

"Omg I am so so sorry. I wasn't looking ahead and I didn't-" I stopped my tracks as I looked up at the person who I just bumped into.