Bukchon Hanok Village

Start from the beginning

"Don't speak and rest." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the younger's words.

"Drink lots of water," Taeil told him. The younger gave him an annoyed expression, making the older sigh. "I'm not joking. You need lots of water and electrolytes."

"Right when we restock though." Chenle looked at the tablet.

On the other side, Han was also awake, Hyunjin teased the younger as he had a stronger immune system and healthier.

"Must suck, Jisung." He teased, poking the younger's cheeks. The younger swat his hands away, annoyed, and made grabby hands to his boyfriend. Minho hugged the younger just like what the latter requested for, letting out a satisfied sigh.

"Let the boy rest." Felix laughed. "No more brownies for now." He notified the older boy. All Han could do was pout as Changbin and Seungmin brought brownies to his face.

"You're so evil to the boy..." Namjoon watched the drama open up in the distance.

"It's them, what can you expect?" Seokjin laughed.

Mark brushed his hand through Donghyuck's hair as the younger leaned his body onto his boyfriend. The two shared the bed as the smaller of the two was quite clingy despite being nauseous and tired. The Nightmares walked over and sat on the bed; Jisung poked Donghyuck's foot as Jeno and Renjun played with his cheeks.

"So much for welcoming him." Chenle giggled. Mark seemed too tired to even respond, relieved that this boyfriend was awake.

"Did you give him probiotics?" Jaemin looked over to their leader. The Canadian boy nodded before resting his head on top of Donghyuck's. The rest of the team let the two be, knowing Mark too well, that he stayed up all night by his boyfriend's side.

"By the way... your team is going today, are you going to be alright?" Jeno asked his leader. The older nodded in response. A power nap will do the trick.

Yunho held Mingi as close as he could. The younger could only hug back in response, 8TEEZ walked over to the couple.

"Never seen this before." Seonghwa joked.

"Y'all need some curtains? I'll gladly close them for you two." Jognho lightly sang.

"Let's go then." Wooyoung linked his arm with his maknae and took off. Hongjoong shook his head at the two youngest members of his own gang.

"Let them be, babe," Seonghwa spoke. The leader rolled his eyes and nodded, hugging his boyfriend.

On the other side, Wonwoo let his boyfriend hug him as tight as the younger could. Even if Wonwoo wasn't the affectionate type, he really did care for Mingyu. He loved him with his heart, just found it hard to express it. There have been times when he was extremely cold to Mingyu, but he couldn't express how he was feeling, making their relationship difficult, but they figured things out with each other.

"You scared the sh*t out of me when you told me how much it hurt you bastard," Wonwoo told the younger.

"I'm sorry but it's still painful." Mingyu chuckled.

"As long as you don't die, then it'll be alright." Wonwoo buried his face into the taller's chest.

"Alright..." Mingyu chuckled.

Besides the two, Jihoon stared at Soonyoung, the trainer was still sleeping. Jihoon held his hands tightly, fear dragging around his being. Not only was Soonyoung, asleep, Jungwoo and Kun were in the same state. Lucas and YangYang turned towards Ten with concern.

"They drank the most." Ten answered. "We'll see how long it takes for them to awake. Don't fret."

"Team one, it's time to go, get ready to leave at seven," Seungcheol ordered. The teammates excluding Kun and Mingyu left the room, preparing to take their leave.