You're Convenient.

A/N: Sorry about the long break from this story. A lot has been going on. I may not be able to update as frequently as you all deserve, but I will finish this story!

"Thanks, Murph. Now we have to go report everything to Rand and get these Pichu back to Dolce Island." Ben called out to Murph.

There was no response, only a big scream. "Guys, we have a HUUUUGE problem!!"

We ran over to where Murph was sputtering in disbelief. There was a huge chunk missing out of the side of The Union.

"I think I might've made a little mistake when I chose to cut through that reef when I was steering The Union."

A little mistake? Try a massive mistake! What the hell was he thinking?! "We'll talk to Booker about getting it fixed after we report to Rand." I said, as if we had already decided to do just that. I bent down to ruffle the hair on all of the Pichus' heads. "Come on, little ones, we're going to take you home." I stood up after scooping up Jet, who was still limping terribly. I almost fell after picking him up. Curse my lack of upper body strength. First order of business after we get the Union repaired was to do a thousand push-ups. "Onwards to Rand's house!" I said, taking off. The Pichu were right at my heels and some started to climb on my shoulders.

Ben blinked. "Booker?" He muttered. He shook his head before running after me. He caught up to me right as I started to fall and steadied me.

"Thanks." I started forward again, taking wobbly steps. Ben reached out to stop me.

"Maybe I should carry Jet for you." He offered, giving me a concerned look.

"I'm perfectly capable." I argued, though Jet begged to differ.

"'Perfect' is not the word I would use. But I can tell you what you are in one word. I can sum up your whole personality into one small eight letter long word."

"What might that one word be?" I asked, although I'm pretty sure that I already knew the answer.

"Stubborn." He said. I started sarcastically clapping, though it was incredibly difficult with Jet still in my arms and he returned my sarcasm with a mocking bow. "I know, I know. I hit the nail on the head."

Ben took Jet from me and we continued walking to Rand's house. Booker had repaired the bridge so I didn't even have to bother Raikou.

"I can sum up your whole existence in one word!" I said with a subtle smirk.

"I'd love to hear it."

"Convenient." And then I left it at that.

Ben whipped his head around to look at me with a wide-eyed expression. He searched my face, as if there was any indication that I was joking. "Convenient? What the hell does that mean?" He said, starting to rant. "I expected you to say something like annoying or stupid, but convenient?! What mind game are you playing?"

One that I apparently already won.

Sorry that the chapter was so short! I'm getting busy and I'm running out of pre-written chapters to upload! If you guys want to make a suggestion on something to happen that doesn't happen in the game. Like for Summer to befriend a certain Pokemon, or if you want a Pokemon to evolve... Or maybe you want to suggest something like Kate actually appearing in this fic.

I love suggestions because it helps me think of stuff to write and gives me ideas for the next chapters, side-story details, and they could also effect the plot in a good, creative way.

So I'm calling out to the people who always have an idea about what should happen next and I'm giving you your moment to ask. Heck, you could even come up with a better song to use then my little "I Am Just a Pokemon" song!