You're the Antidote to Everything Except for Me.

I felt sick. A wave of nausea came on so violently that I couldn't focus. I stomach clenched and I lost my breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the snap of a finger. The taste was extremely unpleasant. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and held back my hair as I wretched again. I realized that I got vomit all over Ben's clothes and felt about ten times worse about my situation.

The Drapion was coming closer and I looked up, ashamed of how vulnerable I made myself. I was still attempting to get to my feet. I continued to wretch until nothing was coming up.

It. Sucked.

And now I was going to fail the past and—

A blur of pale green came between me and Drapion and attacked with a stunning array of light. Blinded temporarily, Drapion fell back, landing on the tablet and crushing it beneath its weight. I finished the Capture on one knee and shakily got to my feet, which were covered in... Actually, let's not talk about that anymore!

I felt worse after every slight movement. My blood felt like it was on fire. And the pain only got worse. I looked to Celebi, who was rather concerned. She nudged me with her head, as if to ask if I was okay. I nodded.

"Thank you for your help." I said to Celebi, giving a small nod to show my appreciation.

Despite the fact that I felt like shit and probably looked like it, too, I walked over to the Drapion, who was confused and disoriented after the steelhead's control was broken. The Drapion looked at the poison spike in my hand and had the decency to look ashamed.

It wasn't his fault. He was mind controlled. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

The Drapion gave me a look, then nodded. "You are the one that is hurt." A low, shrieky voice, which I could only assume was the Drapion's voice.

"I'm fine. It's just a scratch." I said. Then I realized more Steelheads were on there way and, as much as sure that I'm capable of getting out of here, there's no way in hell that I can get out of here before I was surrounded.

Before I could say anything, Drapion put me on his back. "You are in no condition to be..." I lost the other half of what Drapion said, but I'm sure it was about my health.

I looked over to the Steelhead. "We can't just leave him there." I said.

Drapion gave a noise of indignation.

"I know, I know... But he may have information. Information on how I could stop the other Steelheads from hurting other Pokemon, like they did to you."

Still not happy with having to bring the Steelhead, who seemed to have passed out somehow (Could it be tied to the control gloves and his rapid breathing?), Drapion started for the stairs, dragging the Steelhead behind him. I heard the continuous thunk thunk thunk behind me and winced.

Soon, Drapion opened the gates with some difficulty and dropped the Steelhead in the town plaza. Kira, Ravio, and Tanvir had been conversing with a pink-haired girl with kind blue eyes before looking over to us.

I heard Kira shriek, "Oh my Arceus!" And she rushed to my side and slid me off Drapion's back. The sudden movement made my stomach lurch and my skin prickled. This poison was horrible! I would never wish this kind of thing upon my worst enemy! How do Pokemon stand it?