Chapter 38

I was happy but scared. I called both of the boys over and within a few minutes they arrived. I put Emma in her crib and opened the door. They were both there already arguing and they didn't even know the answer. We sat down on the couch and they couldn't even look at eachother. "So about half and hour ago the doctor called me and they told be that the father of the baby is......Sam." I said. Sam was in shock! "Are you kidding me, you're telling me that I supported both of you for no reason. Really Bella" He said yelling. "Jack it's not my fault, I'm not the one who switched up the results" I yelled back. "You know what you two don't mean anything to me anymore, im glad that wasn't my baby because she's probably going to turn out just like you. Annoying, stubborn, attention seeking, worthless and fake. I don't even know why I propsed to you little bitch." he said shoving me. "Don't touch her again, ok you're the one who took advantage of her when she was drunk. Im actually glad it's my baby and I'll be there for her. I know you didn't care, I saw it." Jack then shoved Sam and Sam punched him. I started to cry and they started to fight more and I tried to get in the middle but Jack hit me again. At this point they were both bloody but when Jack hit me again Sam told him to get out and then Jack went to his car and left. "Are you ok?" Sam asked hugging me. "Yea, are you?" I said crying into his shoulder. "Don't cry baby girl" he said and kissed my cheek. I cleaned his face because he had a few scratches that were bleeding. "Can I see my baby" he asked. "Of course you can" I said and walked him to her room. "Hi baby" he said picking her up. I went behind him as he was holding her. "We have to change her last name now" I said. "I know, I love her name" he said. Emma fell asleep and Sam put her in her crib. "Bella can we talk" he said and sat on the couch and I took a seat next to him. "So I don't know if this is going to fast but can we get back together?" He asked. "Of course" I said and Sam leaned in, I for sure didn't stop it. I smiled half way into the kiss and Sam broke it. "Im so happy you're mine again and I'm happy Emma's mine too" he said and I smiled. "So are you gonna move in?" I asked. "Do you want me to?" he asked. "Yea" I said. He smiled and brought Emma to the room and we began to play with her. Im so glad it ended up being Sam's baby.