Chapter 3

*2 weeks later*
Tonight I was going on a date with Sam and he's picking me up at 8 so I called Mallory to see if she wanted to go grab lunch. "Hey do you wanna go to lunch" I said when Mallory answered the phone. "Sure, lets go to Friday's" she said. I got into my car and drove to the restaurant. When we got there we got seated, ordered and talked for a while. After we finished we walked around the mall and shopped for a while. It was about 5 o'clock and we both headed home. I walked up stairs and took a shower. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and walked down stairs to go talk to David who was sitting down on the couch whatching TV. "Hey" I said. "What do you want" he said with an attitude. "oh fine, I didn't know I couldn't talk to my own brother" I said walking back upstairs. I sat ony bed scrolling through Twitter. When I was done I changed into (picture), did my makeup, and ironed my hair. When I was done I heard a knock on the door and went to go get it. "Hey beautiful" he said grabbing my hand and walking out the door. "Hey handsome" I said back. We went to the restaurant and got seated. "Sam this is beautiful" I said "You like it babe?" he said smiling. "Yea, I love it" I said back. We ordered our food and ate. When we were done we walked into the car and drove back to my house. "Can you stay tonight babe?" I asked. "But your parents are there", "No they're not they're out of town and Melissa and David are at a friends house." I said. "Ok fine" he said smiling. We got to my house and he pinned me against the wall, He started kissing me. "You look really sexy babe" He said and I smiled. He started kissing down my neck, I let out a soft moan. He picked me up and took me to my room. He set me on my bed, he took off my shirt and my pants leaving me only in my panties and bra. He started kissing my neck again, gently sucking every once in a while, I let out a soft moan and then I sat up. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he took it off, then he reconnected our lips, "I love you Bella." He said and I smiled. "I love you too." He sat on the bed and I sat on his lap grinding onto his hips. I started kissing down his neck and I felt him harden beneath me.

...............
I woke up with Sam laying beside me on his phone. "Good morning babe" he said with a really adorable morning voice. "Goodmorning" I said kissing his cheek softly. We went down stairs to eat breakfast and sat at the table. "You're going to Jack's party on Friday, right?" he asked. "Yea" I replied. After eating breakfast Sam went to his house and I had to go pick Melissa and David up from their friends house. "Hey guys" I said when they both got in the car. "Hey, let's go eat im starving" David said with a sigh. We drove over to Burger King since it was close and the only thing I could afford. We ordered our food and sat in a booth. "So are you going anywhere today?" Melissa asked. "No, why" I said curiously. "Just asking, I would think and I was hoping we would be with your friends" she said with a smile on her face. "Why" I said. "Because Jack would probably be there and I'm not going to lie he's really hot, don't you think?" she asked. "Melissa im dating Sam" I said laughing a little. "I know but that doesn't mean you can't say another boy is hot" she said. "Well to be honest when I first met Jack Gilinsky I liked him but only for a little bit and then I like fell in love with Sam" I said. "Ha well
he's mine byeee" she said. "You can have him" I said.

*Friday- Jacks party*

I ironed my hair and put a bit of makeup on. I changed into (picture) and I got a little purse that matched it. I walked down stairs and waited for Sam to come. I heard a ring on the door bell and went to go get it. "Woah" he said looking me up and down. "What?" I said blushing. "You look beautiful" he said smiling uncontrollably. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I said walking out the door. We got in his car and drove to Jacks house which was nearly 5 minutes away from mine. We got there and Sam came to open the door for me. "Wow you're being extra nice today" I said kissing him softly. We walked into his house and I was already smelling all the alchohal. I found Mallory and Ally and we went outside and talked for a little bit while Sam hung out with his friends. It was really fun we all danced, talked, drank, and smoked. At the end of the night every one was still up and dancing and I went up stairs to check my phone that was in Jack's room. I was definitely drunk and high. I heard a door open and turned around, it was Jack. "Hey are you having a good time" he said coming toward me. "Yeahh..gre-" I was interrupted by Jack smashing his lips into mine. In my drunken state I wasn't thinking at all, especially not about Sam. "Jack." I moaned as he sucked on my neck. "Bella you're so sexy." He said and started pulling down my skirt. I smiled and then he took off my shirt, leaving me in my panties and bra. I reconnected our lips, pulling him closer to me. We made out for about 10 minutes, I pulled on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He did and then I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then taking them off, leaving him in only his boxers. He tapped my thigh and I jumped, he put his hands on my ass and squeezed it. I moaned, and he set me on the bed. He started kissing from my bra all the way down to my panties and then taking them off.