Chapter 18

Bella's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. It was 6:30 am. I sighed and got out of bed, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done, I changed into a gray v neck and white jeans. I put on white high top converse and then did my hair. I decided on no makeup because I'm really tired and hungry and I don't want to be late to school. I ate and then got in my car and went to school. "Goodmorning. Are you excited for tonight?" Jack asked. "Yes." I said smiling and looking up at him.

----
I got out of school and walked to my car. Jack told me that he would pick me up at my house at 7. I went home and quickly did my homework. When I was done I took a shower. I blow dried and curled my hair then changed (picture.) I did my makeup and as soon as I finished Jack got to my house. "Hey beautiful. You look great." He said and pecked my lips. "Thank babe. You look handsome." I said and he smiled. We walked to his car and he drove to a restaurant. We ordered and then we started talking, "When's your first magcon?" I asked sipping on my soda. "In two weeks. You're coming right?" "Yeah. What about school?" "We can miss a few days." "Alright. Have you spoken to the other boys who are going?" I asked. "Yeah they are all really cool. You'll like them." "Ok. So you have fans now." I said laughing. "Yeah. Crazy huh." "Very. They all probably hate me" "Why would they? You're perfect." "Well 1. I'm not perfect and 2. they all probably want to date you so they won't like me." "Well they are gonna have to deal with it because I love you." He said and I smiled and blushed. "You aren't gonna tell them im pregnant. Right?" "Well I'm gonna have to tell them when you start showing" "Yeah you're right." "But it'll be fine." "Does that Bart guy know?" I asked. "Yeah he does. He said ok." "Ok." "Here's your food." The waiter said setting everything down. We ate and then he drove me back to his house. "Bye. Thanks for tonight" I said pecking his lips. "Can I stay? Pleasee" "Fine." I said laughing and we went inside. We went upstairs and I changed into my pjs while Jack just took off his shirt. I laid in bed and then so did Jack. "Goodnight babe. I love you." "I love you too" I said and he kissed my forehead.

(A/N Hey guys I made an instagram called textingsammywilk I would love if you guys followed it! Also remember to comment! I love to see what you guys think about the chapters❤️ xoxo, Haylee)