Chapter 33

*next day*
We walked over to my house where the party was. We said hello to everyone and we had the best time. It was the last time that Mallory, Ally and Sam were gonna see us until we came back and we all started to cry. Im going to miss them so much. Jack and I went back to our section of the house and I gave Emma a bath and changed her into little cozy pj's and put her to sleep. Then I took a bath and layed down in bed next to Jack. "We need to come back often" I said. "I know, we will dont worry. We need to go to sleep we leave at seven in the morning tomorrow." he said and kissed my forehead.
-------
*next morning*
We woke up at about 4:30 in the morning because our flight left at 7:00 so we needed to get there early. The Uhal truck was being driven to L.A and to put all our things in storage. My parents drove us to the airport and we said our goodbyes which was really emotional, im going to miss them so much even though they probably where only crying because of Emma. "Flight 24c is now boarding" the lady at the desk announced. We started to board the plane and Emma already started to cry. By the end of the flight everyone hated us and I was so frusturated. Emma was still crying when we were getting off the plane. The whole flight she would cry and then stop and it was over and over. It was miserable. "Babe can you get the stroller please" I said walking out of the plane. Jack grabbed the stroller and I strapped her in. "Jack I need to go to the bathroom" "Ok I'll wait for you here" he said. I didn't feel good at all. The whole plane ride I had to walk throughout the plane while it was moving so Emma could fall asleep and it made me sick. I threw up and I washed my mouth on the way out. "Are you ok?" Jack asked as I walked out of the bathroom. "Yea I just don't feel good but I should be fine" I said. We waited for Nash to come and pick us up and when we got to his house all the boys were there. We had so much fun, they all played with Emma and I was really happy to see everyone. Jack and I were meeting up with a realtor tomorrow to look for a house, I hope we find one soon because if all six of us live in the same house it will get annoying especially when all of them are boys. But so far it's been good.