Chapter 23

Today is finally graduation. This day couldn't come any sooner. I am currently 3 months pregnant, and Jack and I have been getting along very well. Sam and Jack or good now, Jack understood that Sam was just trying to protect me. I'm finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl tomorrow morning, Jack and I can't wait.

As for Magcon, we went to a few more and there wasn't drama like the first one. Thank goodness. There isn't gonna be another magcon for a while so Jack will be with me a lot.

I woke at 6:30 and went downstairs. "Hey sweetie. It's the big day." My mom said as I sat down. "I know. It's crazy." "You're growing up. A little too quickly." My dad said. I nodded my head then Melissa and David came down, they joined in the conversation.

I went back upstairs and took a shower, and washed my hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and hair, then walked out to my room. I grabbed panties and a bra then put them on. I went to my mirror and looked at my stomach. I sighed, knowing that I'm gonna look big with my dress on now that I am 3 months pregnant. I'm still getting used to my belly.

I changed into (picture) and did my makeup and hair. I put on my heels and walked downstairs. "You look beautiful." My mom said and I smiled. "Thank you." She gave me a hug and then my dad did the same. "Ok let's go." I said and Melissa, David, my mom, my dad, and I walked to the car. We all piled in and then went to my school.

We got there and my family went to the seats while I walked over to Mallory, Sam, Johnson, Jack. "Hey." I said and hugged them all. "You look so pretty." Mallory said. "Aw thank you." I replied and smiled. "How's our baby?" Jack asked and put his hand on my belly, "Moving, lots." I said and he smiled and put his arms around me.

------
*After Graduation*

"Congratulations." I said to everyone. I received the same back then walked over to my parents. We took millions of pictures and then Jack and his family walked over. "Hey honey. How's my grandchild?" Katherine asked walking to me. "Hey Katherine. Doing good." I said and hugged her. I hugged David, Molly, and Laura too. My parents and Jack's parents started talking while Jack and I were holding hands. "Can you take a picture of us?" I asked Melissa. She nodded and I handed her my phone. We took a few and then we took a group picture, of Jack's family and my family altogether.

We went out dinner later that night then Jack came over. "Are you sure you wanna stay here? You can go to the party and just come later." I said. There is a huge party tonight, and I'm not going because people are gonna be drinking and getting high and I just shouldn't be there. "Yes babe I already told you that it's fine." He said and laid down next to me. "Okay." He put his hand on my belly and started rubbing it. I giggled and pecked his lips. "I'm so excited for tomorrow." "Me too." He said and I smiled