Chapter 44

Today we're going to Magic Kingdom. We took Emma on some rides and bought her her first little minnie mouse ears. This is our last day here in Disney and we've had so much fun, I love my little family. It was already about 6pm so we decided to ride one more ride then head over to the hotel. We got back to the hotel and settled in. "I'm gonna take you guys somewhere tonight so start getting ready, we need to be there by eight" Sam said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Can't say" he replied. I laughed and rolled my eyes then I headed over to the bathroom. I started to bathe Emma then i put her in her pj's and told Sam to watch her. I then took a quick shower and washed my hair. I straightened my hair and changed into (picture). I got out and changed Emma into (picture). Sam then hopped in the shower and got dressed. We started walking out of the hotel room and headed over to the fairies. We got on one that takes us back to Magic Kingdom. We went through the gate and Sam grabbed my hand while carrying Emma and began walking towards Cinderella's castle. We got there and stood in the front where there's a little river and a bunch of flowers and trees. I sat Emma on the wall over looking the river and the castle and when I turned around Jack, Johnson, David, Melissa, Mallory, Ally, Emily, Annie, Ben, Nate, Jake and Kenny were holding signs that spelled 'Will You Marry Me?'. Sam grabbed Emma from me, got down on one knee and said "Bella, I love you so much. Will you marry me?". I covered my mouth with my hands and nodded aggressively. He got up and put the ring on my finger, I was already in tears at that point. "Sam it's beautiful, I love you so much" I said before he kissed me. Everyone gave me big hugs and then we walked out of the park very happily and excited. Mallory was carrying Emma and Sam and I walked behind the group. "Did you know that you haven't taken that smile off your face since I proposed to you?" Sam said and smiled. "I know, how can I? We can finally have an official little family of our own" I said and kissed him.
*1 year later*
Sam's POV
I first saw Melissa and Johnson, Mallory and Jack, Ally and Ben, Emily and Nate, Annie and Kenny, my little baby girl throwing flowers out of her basket and then the best one of all my soon to be wife. She looked so beautiful. Her dress (picture) fit perfectly everywhere and she just looked perfect. She reached the end of the aisle and I shook her dad's hand and she stood in front of me. The priest began to marry us and I said everything I needed to say while I got lost in her eyes. "Mr.Wilkinson, you may now kiss your bride" the words I've been dying to hear since the beginning of freshmen year. I kissed her and we both grew very big smiles. "May I introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson" he said and with both walked down the aisle smiling uncontrollably. I'm more than happy that I can finally say that she's mine.