Chapter 22

I had forgiven Jack, we finished eating and headed back to my house. "Thank you Jack, it was beautiful! I love you" I said and pecked his lips. "Do you trust me now babe" he said smiling. "Yea, ill talk to you later. I love you" "Bye I love you too" he said as I closed the door. I walked into my house and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and I laid down on my bed and fell asleep a short while after.
*next day*
I woke up and checked my phone. I had a text from Sam and I opened it.

From Sammy😊:

Hey, what are you doing today?

To Sammy😊:
Nothing really, why what's up?

From Sammy😊:
Do you want to meet up for lunch? I need to talk to you.

To Sammy😊:
Ok, is Chili's ok? At 12

From Sammy😊:
Yea, ill see you soon

It was already about 11:30 so I decided to get ready. I got up, brushed my teeth, changed into high waisted shorts, a white t-shirt, and my black vans. I walked out to my car and started driving to the restaurant. When I got there Sam was already sitting down. "Hey" I said sitting down. "Hey" he said. "So what did you need to talk to me about" "I wanted to ask you why Jack was apologizing to you" "Oh well the other day when I was FaceTiming you, he went off on me on how I act like I still like you, he doesn't know why he got into this mess in the first place, it should've been your stupid baby and I cried for a long time and I left the hotel and when I came back to take a shower I heard Jack was crying and Johnson came to me and told me that he felt super bad and what he said was a momentary thing. Honestly yesterday he asked me if I trusted him again and I said yes but I don't even know. What he said was really bad and I don't want to forgive him just because he did that, like it was thoughtful and cute but it's gonna take a lot more than that after you called my baby stupid and stuff like that so I'm really confused" I said seeming depressed. "Bella, he said that to you?!!!" he said screaming. He got up and walked out of the restaurant toward his car. I paid really quick for the drink Sam ordered and ran to my car. I went to my house and pulled into the drive way. I sat down for a little while and thought about what Jack said and I started bawling. "Shit Shit Shit, Sam probably went to Jacks house" I said and pulled out of my drive way. I arrived at Jacks house and Molly answered the door. "Hey are Sam and Jack here" I said walking in. "Yea their upstairs but I heard screaming but I don't know what's going on, are you ok?" she asked. "Yea I'm fine, thank you" I replied and ran upstairs. I walked into the room seeing both of them fighting. Jack's nose was bloody and Sam's too. "Guys stop" I said beginning to cry again. After hearing what they were saying, I think I really do trust Jack again. He looked like he was about to cry because of what he did. "Sam stop!!" I yelled trying to get in the middle. Jack was on the floor trying to fight back and Sam was just hitting him. I tried to push him but he was too strong and I needed help, plus Jack was still fighting back and wouldn't let me get in the middle. "Molly, Laura.... come help me please" I said as my voice cracked a couple of times. They ran upstairs and the three of us tried to get Sam off. We finally got him off and Molly and Laura took Sam down stairs to ask him what happened. "Ja-ack are you ok babe" I said still crying. "No, I can't believe said that stuff to you. Sam is right I don't deserve you, he told me everything you said today when you guys were eating lunch too" he said and started to cry. "Jack no I trust you now, don't say that I love you" I said. "Really?" he said. "Of course" I replied. "I love you too baby" he said and smiled. "C'mon lets clean your bloody nose" I said leading him to the bathroom. We cleaned up his bloody nose and he was back to normal but still quite depressed. I would kiss him every once in a while to show him that everything was ok. "Can I stay over tonight" I asked. "Yea" he said. I let my mom know, showered and changed into a pair of Molly's leggings and t-shirt. We went to Jacks room, laid down and started talking. "You have the cutest little baby bump ever" Jack said smiling at me. "I'm so excited, what do you think it's gonna be?" I asked. "I think it's gonna be a girl" he said confidently. "Me toooooo, yay! We find out soon, are you gonna come with me" I asked. "Of course" he said. Katherine called us down for dinner and there was some questions here and there about the baby and stuff. When we were done Jack and I went back up to his room and layed down, I put my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep a few minutes after.