Chapter 40

*next morning*
I woke up next to Sam. I kissed his lips softly until he woke up. "Goodmorning babe" he said in his morning voice. "Goodmorning" I said and smiled. "We have to go get Emma's name changed today and we have to tell your family today too." I said getting up from bed. "Why do we have to tell them now" "Sam because she's your daughter, your moving in and we're dating again don't you think we should let them know that they have a granddaughter" "Yea" "Ok then come on we have to go to the Hospital so we can sign everything". I changed and then went to go get Emma. I put her in a little onesie and went over to where Sam was waiting for us. We went over to the car and then drove to the Hospital. We explained everything to the doctor and he gave us new forms and threw out the old ones. Sam and I signed everything and then we went to go eat. After we ate we called Sam's parents to tell them that we have big news. They told us to come by at around 6 and they would have dinner ready. It was 4:30 so we watched tv for little bit. At around 5:00 I took a shower once Sam got out. I ironed my hair did my makeup and changed. I bathed Emma and changed her into (picture). Then Sam started to say what had happened with Jack. "So anyway to get to the point, they mixed up the results and Emma is actually my baby and Bella and I are back together. When Bella was pregnant her parents made a small house in their backyard for her, Jack and the baby but now I'm moving in there." Sam said. Everyone was so shocked. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys" Lori said hugging us along with the rest of the family. "Can I take her out of the carseat" she asked. "Of course" I replied. Im so happy they took it so well. After we were done eating we headed back. Sam fed Emma and then put her to sleep then walked over to our room. "Im getting good at this whole dad thing" he said laying down next to me. "I know, love you" I said kissing his cheek. "love you too" he said and we both fell asleep.
-------
Today we're moving all of Sam's stuff in. We let Sam's parents watch Emma for us while we moved everything. I stopped by CVS and printed out pictures of us three and put them in frames to hang around the house. They dropped Emma off with us and we decided we would take her to the park. We put her in the swing and we walked around. It was really nice. I love how he just comes up with these ideas just to spend time with us. He really does try his hardest to be the best dad he can be especially in this situation.