Chapter 8

*3 days later*
Today I'm bringing both boys with me to the doctor. Jack picked Sam and I up at my house and we headed over there. "Bella Santana" the nurse said. She took us all to a room and the doctor came in. "Hello Bella, how are you" he said giving me a hug. "Good, thank you. I brought the boys with me for the DNA test" I said. "So I got the results back and it turns out that you are pregnant." he said and my eyes started to get watery so Sam sat next to me giving me a hug. "So we'll get the DNA test going, boys follow me" he said signaling Jack and Sam." I waited in the room for awhile and then Jack and Sam came back. "Ok Bella follow me." He said and took me to another room. He took a blood test and then we went back to my room. "So we did the DNA test and the results will come out tomorrow, I'll give you a call. Have a good day" he said hugging me and shaking the boys' hands and we left. We talked about it in the car and Sam and Jack agreed that whoevers baby it is that it can't break their friendship nor mine and Sam's friendship. I was really scared but I was happy that we all agreed to be friends no matter what happens. I got home and called Mallory and Ally to tell them all the news, they were really happy but worried at the same time. I guess I'm happy, the only thing is bringing this up to my parents. But I want to know who the dad is before I tell them anything. I don't know what I'm going to do though, I can't afford a child right now I'm only 18, I don't know if my parent's will support me, and I feel like whoever the dad is that they're going to leave me and I'll be all alone. If it's Sam I would kinda understand because I think I'm the worst girlfriend ever after what I did and if it's Jack's I don't even know, Sam is going to hate me and I feel like they won't be friends anymore. They have been friends forever so if they start to hate eachother because it's Jacks baby it'll be my fault. I decided that I needed to relax and stop stressing it out, because that would only make it worse. I laid in bed for awhile and then there was a knock on the door, "Come in" I said and Melissa came in and jumped on my bed. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Nothing." I want to tell her about the baby. "Melissa I have to tell you something, and you can't tell anyone. Do you understand?" "Must be important. Yeah I understand." She answered. "Ok well I'm pregnant. And I don't know who the dad is. It could be Sam or it could be Jack." I said and she looked at me completely shocked. "Bella.." "I got a DNA test today. Results come in tomorrow." "When are you telling mom and dad?" "When the results come in." "Well I'll always gonna support you. I'll be here for you." She said and hugged me. "Thanks. It means a lot. Love you" "Love you too." She said. "Auntie Melissa. Aunt Mel. Auntie Meli. Tia Mel. Tia Melissa Tia Mel-" "Ok enough!" I said and she laughed. "Wanna go to the mall?" "Yeah let's go." I said and we got up. We walked downstairs, "Dad Bella and I are going to the mall!" "Alright!" He shouted back. We got in my car, and I let Melissa drive. We got to the mall and went to Forever 21, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, and Pacsun. "Ok I think I shopped enough for today" Melissa said. "Yeah I'm hungry" I said. We walked to the food court and got some food. We sat down and ate. We talked about school, and other drama that Melissa has. Then we finished eating and went back home. I took a shower and washed my hair. I changed into a tank top and sweats. I braided my hair into two french braids and then I went back to my room and laid down. My phone went off.

From: Jack Gilinsky
Hey

To: Jack Gilinsky
Hi.

From: Jack Gilinsky
I just want to let you know, that if it is my baby I will be there for you, and I will support you. I would try to be the best dad ever.

To: Jack Gilinsky
How do I know you won't leave me?

From: Jack Gilinsky
Because I'm telling you I won't

To: Jack Gilinsky
Whatever. Results come in tomorrow. I'll let you know

From: Jack Gilinsky
Goodnight

To: Jack Gilinsky
Night

I put my phone down, I hope Jack keeps his word.