Chapter 20

I was still FaceTiming Sam when Jack and Jack came back in. "Who are you FaceTiming" Jack said walking over to me. "Sam" I said. "What" he replied. "Sam I'll call you back" I said looking at the screen. "I was FaceTiming Sam" I said and looked back at Jack. "Why would you FaceTime Sam" Jack said raising his voice. "Because I was bored and he's my friend" I said back. "Yea whatever "friends" Jack said. "Yea just friends trust me" I said rolling my eyes. "You know what, I don't even know why I got into this mess in the first place" Jack said as Matt and Cameron walked in and Johnson was standing by his bed watching our conversation along with Matt and Cameron. "What do you mean" I said raising my voice. "What I mean is that if I wouldn't have fallen for you that night I wouldn't be in this sutuation, I wouldn't have to worry about a stupid baby and most importantly I wouldn't have to deal with you. You're so moody all the time and you can so tell you want Sam back, you should've had the dumb baby with him not me" he said screaming at me. "First of all, I have zero feelings for Sam. Im the one who should be worried. Second of all, don't you dare ever call my baby stupid or dumb ever again and third of all, I don't need you to raise this baby. Forget it I can do it by myself" I said with tears running down my face as I ran out of the hotel room. I ran out and went to the elevator. When I got downstairs I ran across the street to a park and I sat on one of the benches. I was bawling at this point and I decided to call Mallory. "Hello" she said "Mallory, you'll never believe what Jack said to me" I said as my voice cracked. "Oh my god Bella what happend?" she asked concerned. "He told me that it was obvious I still had feelings for Sam because he walked in on us FaceTiming then he called the baby stupid and he wished he never got into this mess and that im always moody" I said crying. "Oh my gosh Bella im so sorry! He's a dumbass, do you want me to talk to him?" she asked. "No, I'll handle it. I just needed someone to talk to." I said. "It'll be ok, I have to go I'll call you later"she said and we hung up. I walked around for a little bit and just thought about everything. Maybe he didn't mean it and it came out accidentally or atleast I hope that's what happened. I really don't want to raise this baby by myself, but if he really meant that then I will. I texted Johnson to see where he was because I didn't want to talk to Jack so I didn't want to go back to the room but I had to take a shower.
To Johnson💥:
Hey, are you with Jack?
From Johnson💥:
Yea, are you ok Bella?
To Johnson💥:
Not really but I need to take a shower but I don't want to talk to Jack so is there anyway you can keep him somewhere else until I'm done.

From Johnson💥:
Yea we're in Cameron's room now anyway but I'll keep him away just tell me when you're heading up.

To Johnson💥:
I'm heading up now.

From Johnson💥:
Ok and text me when you're done because I need to talk to you.

To Johnson💥:
Ok.

I walked into the room and grabbed my clothes and took them into the bathroom. I took a shower, straightened my hair and put makeup on to cover up the fact that I've been crying. I changed into black leggings, a white t-shirt, and a tie die sweatshirt on top along with my uggs. I texted Johnson to tell him I was done and within a few minutes he walked into the room. "Hey are you ok?" he asked
"Not at all" I said. "Ok well look we all talked after and Jack really didn't mean that stuff, it was just a momentary thing and he just blew up" he said trying to convince me to forgive him. "Ok that's what I hoped had happened but he'll have to show me he cares about the baby and that he didn't mean that himself." I said and we ended the conversation and Jack went back to Cams room.

Jack's POV
*Before*
There was silence for about 5 minutes after Bella walked out. "What the hell did I do?" I said nervously. "Jack what in the hell was that, how could you say that" Johnson said. "I don't even know, it was a momentary thing. None of that stuff was true" I said nervously. "I don't know what you're going to do now Jack. What you said was really bad and you made her cry. Shes pregnant for God sake of course she's going to be moody and I've only known her for a few days and I can tell she's in love with you. You can see it in her eyes, she would never like someone else especially if she's pregnant with your baby" Matt said lecturing me. At this point a tear slipped down my face and I asked Johnson if he would talk to her for me because I knew she obviously doesn't want to talk to me. We all went into Cam's room and we all were talking about the whole thing. I was still crying and everyone was trying to make me feel better even though they were on Bella's side. Johnson left for a few minutes and came back to tell me he was talking to Bella and that she said I would need to make it up to her myself. "Ok guys I can do this, im going to come up with something big" I said and smiled slightly