Chapter 34

*Next Day*

I woke up to Emma crying. I got up and walked over to her crib quickly so nobody would wake up. "Good Morning princess." I said picking her up and kissing her forehead. "You're hungry aren't you?" I said and went into the kitchen to get her bottle. I warmed it up and then started feeding her. "Bella?" Jack said walking out of the guest room that we are staying in until we find a house. "What?" "Emma woke up already?" "Yeah." I said and he walked over and sat next to me. "We have to leave in an hour to meet the realtor." He said taking Emma from me. "Ok can you watch her while I get ready?" "Of course." He said and I got up. I went into the room and changed into (picture) I ironed my hair and did my make up. "Jack go get ready while I change Emma." I said and he nodded. I changed Emma into (picture) and then put a bow on her.

"Come Jack let's go! Johnson! Let's go!" I shouted putting Emma in her stroller. "Going." Jack called. Jack and Johnson came out and we said bye to Cameron and Nash then went to the car. I put Emma in the car and sat in the back so Jack was driving and Johnson was sitting in the front.

We got to the first apartment, "I'll just carry her." I said when Jack went to get the stroller. "I'll carry her." "No I'll carry her." I said and we started walking in. "You guys fight over who's gonna carry her?" Johnson asked and chuckled. "Yeah." I said and laughed. Jack came and put his arm around me and we continued walking to the apartment.

"Hi I'm Veronica." A middle aged women said opening the door after Jack knocked. "Hi I'm Jack." "I'm Jack too." "I'm Bella and this is Emma." I said and we all shook her hand. "Aw she's so cute." Veronica said. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "Ok so this apartment is three bedrooms 3 baths. It has a very open space. And it is going for 2,500 monthly." She said. We walked through the whole apartment. It was really nice and a good price. "What do you guys think?" "I like it." I said and the boys agreed. "Ok so I have two more units we can look at. They are both in this building but there on different floors and have different layouts." She said and we all nodded.

We finished looking at apartments and we ended up choosing the first one (picture). We signed the papers and we can move in whenever. "Thank god we found the house. I love Cameron and Nash but I already want to leave." I said after putting Emma in her carseat. They laughed and we went back to Cameron and Nash's house.

Jack's POV

Bella went to go change Emma and take her a bath. "Jack! Come over here for a second." I said and he walked over. He sat next to me on the couch, "What's up?" "Ok so you might think I'm crazy but I want to propose to Bella." "Don't you think you guys are moving quickly." "We are but I love her and now we have a kid. I just think it's right even if we are young." "Ok... so what do you want to do?" "Well....." I said and started explaining my plan to him.