Chapter 11

Jack and I walked up to my room and there was still tears going down my face. "It's going to be ok, I promise. I'm never going to leave you and we can do it" he said and he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't stop it but I was just surprised it happened. After the kiss we both knew that didn't mean that we were automatically dating but it meant we were getting closer to that step. It felt magical and I believed him. "I'm excited" I said smiling. "Me too, there's going to be a mini us running around here pretty soon" he said. "We still need to tell your parents" I said. "Don't worry about that, I know you're scared so I'll do it" he said laughing. Jack had to go since he was going to tell his parents. My phone rang and I saw it was Jack. "Hey, I told them" he said, "What did they say" I said anxiously, "They said the same thing your parents said but they're happy, especially Laura and Molly" he said and I smiled, "I'm glad, well goodnight" I said, "goodnight" he said and hung up.
*next day*
Today I hung out with Mallory and Ally. All we were talking about was the baby because we were all really excited. They were both fighting over who was going to be the godmother the whole time. I was really glad that no one was mad at me and that they're supporting me. Especially Jack, but I lost my friendship and relationship with Sam. It was sad that that happened but I can't do anything about it. I need to be with Jack now because of the baby. There's just so many things to do and to think about. I want to be able to give the baby whatever it needs and I want to be able to go out whenever and shop for him or her. But I have to do a lot of things before I can do that. I finish school in three months so when I'm done I'll get a job and we'll start from there. I'm excited but nervous at the same time, I just hope everything works out.