Chapter 16

Today is Saturday and I have a doctors appointment. I woke up at 11:20 and got out of bed. I texted Jack reminding him about the appointment and then I went to take a shower. When I was done, I checked my phone and Jack said he would pick me up at 12:30. I changed into jeans and a loose tank top. I blow dried my hair and ironed it. When I was done, I did my makeup. I put on my shoes, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs. "I'm hungry." I said to Melissa who was in the kitchen. "Make something." "Can you make me something please." "Fine." She said and I smiled in satisfaction. I sat down using my phone until the food was ready. I ate and when I was done Jack told me he was here. "Ok I'll see you later." "Alright bye." She said as I walked out the door to Jack's car. "Hey babe." "Hey." I said and put on my seatbelt. He drove to the doctors and when we got there and I signed in. Jack and I talked until they called us in, "Bella Santana." The nurse said. We got up and followed her to the room. She took my blood and asked questions, when she was done she told us the doctor would be coming soon. "Ugh I hate needles and I get blood taken out everytime I come." I said. "Well a few more months." "8 months thats not a few." "It will go faster than you think." He said and I sighed. "Will you still like me when I'm fat?" I asked and looked down. "Of course Bella. Can I tell you something?" "What?" "I love you." He said and I smiled. "I love you too." He came up to me and pecked my lips, "You are gonna be the cutest pregnant girl ever and I don't care how you look because you will be sexy to me." He said and I blushed then smiled. "Thank you." I said and the doctor came in. "Ok Bella so everything looks good. No problems, any questions?" He asked after checking me. "Um no I don't think so. Jack do you have any questions?" I said and turned to face Jack. "No I'm good." "Ok then you can make your next appointment in the front. Have a nice weekend." He said and we replied thank you. We got up and walked to the front. I made my next appointment and then we went to the car. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Jack asked as he started the car. "Boy." I said and smiled. "I think it's a girl." "We are just gonna have to wait and see." I said and turned on the radio. We got to my house, "Babe is it ok if I go to Johnson's house? He wants to make a vine and he has to tell me something that's apparently really important." "Yeah of course. You don't need to ask. I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said. "Yeah. I love you. Text me if you need anything, if you don't feel good, cravings." He said, he's so cute. "I'll be fine. Thank you. I love you" I said and pecked his lips. "I love you too." He said and I got out of the car and walked inside. I watched tv for a while but then I got bored so I decided to see if Sam wanted to hang out.

To:Sammy
Hey! come over!

From: Sammy
Is that a option or a command?

To: Sammy
A command. I'm bored hurry.

From: Sammy
Be there in 5.

Sam didn't take long, I think he was here faster than 5 minutes. Sam lives down the street from me so we use to always walk to eachothers house. We lived so close, so we hung out all the time, which made us become really close friends and then eventually date. "What were you doing before you got here?" I asked as he laid on my bed. "Uh nothing why?" "You smell like weed." I said laughing. "I may or may not have been with Brock and we may or may not have been smoking" "Are you high?" "A little. But I'm fine." He said and I laughed.