Chapter 27

*four months later*
I'm now nine months pregnant and everything is perfect other than all the sickness and the fact I can't drive anywhere. Jack is being the best boyfriend he can be, he's taking the best care of me. We absolutley love our new little home and sometimes we walk into our little girls room and just think about everything. It's a lot to take in but I think we can do it. The baby shower was perfect and everything I wanted, the only thing is that Sam didn't show up. He's been acting quite weird ever since the whole drama with Jack happened. He was kinda mad that I didn't take his side when him and Jack got into the fight but I made the right choice. Sam is a very close friend and I just don't know what's up with him. We chose the godparents it's going to me Johnson and Melissa. My due date is one of these days. It could be today, tomorrow or the next day so we have everything set. We have our bags packed for the hospital and my mom took these days off to help me with everything just in case Jack needed to go somewhere for a second. My belly is humongous. I love how Jack always talks to her and how he tries so hard to be the best he can be. We ordered towels, blankets, shirts and tons of other stuff with her name on it. I was laying down next to Jack on our bed and I kept feeling these sharp pains. "Ouch" I said and hit the bed. "What happened babe" he said worried. "I have this huge pain on my side and it keeps getting worse and worse" I said. "Its ok that's normal" he said and kissed my cheek.
---------
*about an hour later*
I was still getting the sharp pains and they kept getting worse and worse until I felt like wet. "Jack!!! My water broke" I screamed looking down and freaking out. "Oh my god what do I do, do I call your mom" he said freaking out too. "No Jack, it's time we need to go to the hospital!" I screamed. He helped me out of bed and we went to the car as fast as possible. Jack knocked on the door and screamed "ITS TIME" and got back into the car. My mom opened the door as we were driving away. "Jack call her" I said almost crying because of the pain. "Hello, we're going to the hospital. Her water broke, call everybody. Mallory, Ally, Sam, Johnson, my mom and dad....everybody" Jack said into the phone. "Okok us four are driving over to the hospital, I will. Dont worry just take good care of her please, shes scared." my mom said. "I will I promise" Jack said. "Baby I know that pregnant women are mean during this situation and I'm trying not to be but can you please drive faster" I yelled. "Im sorry babe, I'll go faster." he said. We arrived at the hospital and they took me in a wheel chair to a room. The doctor had come in and said that my contractions were 7 centimeters apart. At this point everyone was here and they had all come in to see me. After they all went into the waiting room. When Sam came in he really didn't say anything he just stood in the far corner waiting for Johnson.

Jacks POV
I went to go talk to Sam because he was acting weird, I saw him outside sitting on a bench with his hands in his hair. "What's wrong" I said sitting next to him. "Look don't get mad at me for saying this but I felt awkward going in there seeing her in a hospital bed waiting for your baby to arrive" he said as a tear slipped down his face. "Look man I'm so sorry but just know that she loves you with all her heart, my baby is about to come so I have to go back inside. She's been wondering why you've been like that lately and it's worrying her so you should go talk to her" I said and we hugged.

Bella's POV
Sam and Jack came in and Sam said sorry for everything and he said he'll always be here for me and explained everything to me. I wanted to feel bad but I couldn't because my baby is about to come. Sam walked out and I started thinking. "Jack im scared" I said and started to cry. "Baby it's gonna be ok, we can do this" he said and kissed me. About thirty minutes had passed of my contractions getting closer and closer and the doctor came in. "Its time" he said. We got ready and Jack was squeezing my hand anxiously. I pushed as hard as I could. I pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed, I was so tired. "C'mon one more push and it's over" the doctor said. I pushed and gave it all I had until I heard the most beautiful little cry ever. I layed back and closed my eyes as they cleaned her up. "Baby she's here" Jack said and kissed me. They put her in my arms and I couldn't be happier. She was the cutest little girl in the world. "She's so beautiful" Jack said as a tear slipped down his face. "We finally have a little family" I said and kissed him passionately. "Jack, I need you to sign all these papers and by tomorrow you'll be ready to go" he said. Jack grabbed the papers and signed everything he needed to. "So it's official her name is Emma Marie Gilinsky right?" he asked before writing it. "Yea" I said and smiled. Everyone came in here to see her and they were so happy. Sam was holding her and he was happy for us and I'm glad he's ok now. Once everyone saw her they took her away and put her in the nursery to do some tests to make sure she's ok. Jack and I had some time to rest too.