Chapter 39

Sam put Emma to bed and I went to the bedroom. I took down any picture that Jack was in. "Hey what are doing?" Sam asked walking in. "Taking these down and throwing them out." I said and took them to the trash. "I love you." He said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and kissed him. In the middle of our kiss, Emma started crying. I pulled away and walked to her room. "What's wrong?" I asked and picked her up. I changed her diaper and Sam put her back to sleep.

"Are you staying over?" I asked Sam after I got out of the shower. "Can I?" "Of course." I said and smiled. I got into bed and he came next to me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled and went to sleep.
---------
I woke up and Sam was still next to me. I turned to face him and smiled. I pecked his lips and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." He said in his morning voice. "Morning." I said and smiled.

I got out of bed and walked over to Emma's room. I picked her up and put her in her swing while I made her bottle. I fed her and while I was doing that Sam walked into the room. He sat next to me and put his arm around me so we were closer together. I puckered my lips and he pecked them. I smiled and continued feeding Emma. I finished feeding her so I handed her to Sam and he started playing with her while I went to do the dishes.

"Bella" "What?" I asked drying my hands. "Can we go somewhere today with Emma?" "Like where?" I asked walking into the living room. "Like the mall and to go eat" "Ok let's leave soon. I'll start getting ready." I said and went to the room.

I already changed and I was doing my makeup when Sam came into the room. "She won't stop crying. What should I do?" He asked. "She needs to be changed. I'll change her." "No keep getting ready I'll do it." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." He said and walked to Emma's room. I smiled knowing how hard Sam is trying so he can be a great dad. I finished my makeup and my hair and then went to Emma's room. Sam was sitting taking pictures of them together. "Let me change her outfit." I said and picked out a white onesie and little jeans. He handed her to me so I changed her and then put a pink bow on her with matching shoes.

"Ok let's go." I said after getting her diaper bag ready. I put her in her carseat and Sam drove to his house since he needed to change. I waited in the car with Emma and he didn't take long.

We got to the mall and we went to Panera to eat first. We ordered and sat down, I sat Emma on my lap and Sam and I started talking. "We have to go get her name changed." I said. "Yeah I know. Let's go tomorrow." "Ok." I said and smiled.

We left the mall and went back to my house. I bathed Emma and then put her in her crib. I went back to the living room and Sam was there watching tv.