Chapter 10

Melissa left my room and Jack came back. "Hey beautiful" He said and laid next to me. "Stop." "Stop what?" "Stop trying to be nice to me. I looked terrible. I know I do you don't need to li-" "Bella I'm not lying." He interrupted. I sighed and turned on the tv. We watched tv for a little and then I got up. "I'm going to go take a shower." I said. "Ok." He said and I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then I changed into light washed high waisted jeans, a white tank top, and a loose white cardigan. I went back to my room and started my makeup. When I was done, I lightly curled my hair. "Let's go." I said and turned off the tv. "You look gorgeous. And I'm not lying." He said and I laughed lightly, "Thank you." We got downstairs and my parents were already serving their food. We served ours and we all sat down. Melissa kept looking at me throughout dinner, giving me a look that was screaming 'when are you going to tell them?!' I would just roll my eyes and continue eating. "Mom. Dad. I have to tell you something." I said and Jack put his hand on my thigh and I lightly smiled at him. "Yes honey?" My dad said. "I'm uh I'm." I said trying to get out the words. "You're?" My mom said. "Mom I'm pregnant." I said and looked down and started crying. "Bella!" My mom said. "Sam is the father correct?" My dad said. "Um no. Jack is." I said and looked at Jack who looked very nervous. "Oh my Bella." My mom said and shook her head. "What happen with Sam?" She asked. "Long story. And I rather not talk about it right now." I said and she nodded, "Well... Of course I'm happy this is my first grandchild but I am not proud. I expect you to be responsible especially with sex Bella." My mom said. "Definitely expected better from you Bella." My dad said, "But we will always support you because you are our daughter and we love you." He added. I smiled and got up to hug them. "I love you guys." I said and they said, "I love you too." "So Jack you are the father." My mom said as I sat back down. "Yes M'am." He said and smiled. "You're so nervous. You can call me Katie like you usually do honey." She said and lightly laughed. So did Jack. We all continued talking and then we finished dinner. "I always thought Melissa would be the one getting pregnant as a teen." David said coming up to Melissa and I. "Shut the fuck up." Melissa said and hit his arm. "Alright alright I'm sorry." He said rubbing his arm. "Love you Bella." David said and hugged me. "Love you too David."