Chapter 1

Bella's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I brushed my teeth, and then walked back to my room. I changed into black jeans and a white crop top. I did my hair and my makeup then walked downstairs. "Good morning." I said and served my self breakfast. I have two younger siblings, David and Melissa. David is a freshman and Melissa is a Junior. Oh and I'm a senior. "Can you drive me to school?" Melissa asked. "What happened to your car?" "Nothing I just don't want to drive." "Ok then let's go." I said and all three of us walked to my car. I put up the music and started driving.

I got to school, Melissa and David walked off to their group of friends, and I was walking to mine. "Hey Bella!" My friend Ally said. "Hey" I said and smiled. "Hey babe." Sam said and kissed. "Hi handsome." I said. Jack, Jack, Mallory, and Alyssa walked over. We continued talking until the bell rang. I had first period with Jack, Ally, and Johnson. "I don't want to go to class." I said and sighed. We got to class and we sat down. "Ok today we will be..." Mrs.Brice started.

----
*Lunch*
I got to lunch and sat down next to Sam. "Hey babe." He said and kissed my cheek. "Hey." I said and smiled. The rest of the group sat down. "Sammy!" Stephanie, the sluttiest girl in the school, said walking up to our table. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah?" "Are you coming to my party this weekend?" She asked. "We are" I said and smiled. She rolled her eyes, "Great. See you this weekend then." She said winking at Sam, then walking away swaying her hips a little too much. "I hate her." I said and continued eating. "We know." Jack said. "She just does it to bother you." Mallory said. "Yeah I know, but still" I said. "Don't worry about it babe. You're way sexier than her. Trust me." Sam whispered in my ear. I looked at him and he smirked then winked at me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said and I pecked his lips.

*next day*

I walked into school hand in hand with Sam. We walked up to Jack, Jack, Mallory and Ally. I had the next class with everyone but Sam so we started to walk over.
*lunch*
I was walking to our table with Sam and with my plate of food in my hand. I saw Stephanie walk over to me and Sam. "Hey Sammyyyy!" she said annoyingly. "I can't wait to see you this weekend" she said kissing his lips. Sam's mouth dropped. "What the hell" he said. She then walked up to me and ran into me on purpose making my food fall into ontop of me. "Whoops" she said walking away. I immediately ran to the bathroom with Mallory and Ally following me. "I have an extra shirt" Ally said digging into her bag. She handed me the shirt and I whipped away a tear that streamed down my face. I walked out of the bathroom seeing Sam right next to the bathroom door. "Babe I'm sorry, don't let her get to you. You're mine and nobody is going to take me from you" he said pulling me close and hugging me tightly. "I love you" I said kissing him softly. "I love you too" he said.