Rock shook his head and pressed forward. There wasn't anyone threatening his family anymore. Dr. Wily was in their care, and his probation time was coming soon. He will be proven innocent, and everything will be back to normal. Any robots that tried threatening his family are gone, even if thinking about them and their fate made him feel sick. Finally he was in downtown with the marketplace close by. There was a noticeable crowd, so finding the person that sent the letter was going to be difficult.

"Megaman."

Or easy if they found him first.

Rock turned around and recognized the female with the dark red hair, wearing more normal attire and hiding her badge in her blue jacket. "Ms. Rosalyn?"

She nodded and lead the way through the crowd of people robots. Near a lit alley was the dark green coated man, looking through some files. He gazed up and hummed, "I did say I was going to keep an eye on you."

"Oh Gil, have a little heart for the kid. Thank you so much for receiving the letter, Megaman." She smiled and was handed the files.

"No problem miss. How did you figure out I was Megaman?"

"We had a few clues to go off of, and all it took was headquarters to figure it out. But that is why we're here. To discuss you...well..." Rose trailed off and Megaman tilted his head. 

"We need to discuss you giving up the title of Megaman." Gil finished the sentence. "Look, it's a good thing that Dr. Wily was stopped and the citizens are safe. But now's the time for the super fighting robot to put the mantle away, especially since the press is going crazy over the news. And not everyone agrees with having a robot deal with fighting for justice."

Rock looked at the file in Rose's hand. It showed details of Megaman's heroic actions, but a subtitle of possible human protesting. "I don't understand. Why are there people disagreeing? Would they rather have wanted Dr. Wily destroying all of the city?" He said confused.

Rose kneeled to him with a kind smile. "No, you did good for your creator and the city. It's just some people have strong opinions against robots fighting for peace instead of the police."

"And most of them are complete morons. Especially those crazy 'Spears'." Gil grumbled.

"Spears?"

"Megaman," Rose gripped his shoulder and stared into his eyes like some form of a mother figure, "I may be new to all of this, but I know there are some people in the world that are grateful of your father's robot masters. But there are also people that hate the thought of robot masters living among humans. And some of them will hurt others and much worse to prove that robots don't deserve to live. And we are concerned that if you continue to be Megaman, you could potentially put your family in danger."

Gil approached Rock slowly with a some sort of look. "It doesn't help that you've taken Dr. Wily into your home for probation purposes. Even though he has proven to not show any hostile behavior as of yet, the press and news is not afraid to twist it to make your family look bad. And that can spark more divide between the public, and cause more problems. For the sake of your creator's safety, the government, and the public, you need to put away the mantle of Megaman and return to your true function."

Rock looked at a photo of him fighting Dr. Wily's yellow devil, then at the photo of him and Roll hugging each other. "Okay sir. I did it to protect my family, but now I don't need to be Megaman anymore. I'll stop, I promise."

"Good," Gilbert nodded in satisfaction and started to head towards his car, "It's better this way."

"Gil's just old fashioned, not used to genuine heroes like you. Just in case you need help, contact us. We'll be in touch." The two shook hands and went into the car. As they went out of view, Rock headed back into the marketplace.