chapter 1

Y/n pov

Its and ordinary Monday morning in March. My least favorite day of the week. I have school today and I really don't want to go. I lay in bed with hopes that my dad doesn't remember about school today. That's when I hear him outside my door

"Y/n you have to get up for school" My dad says softly while lightly tapping on my door. I try to ignore him and pretend I'm still sleeping but there's no use he heard music start playing out of my phone. " I know your awake y/n breakfast will be done in 10 i expect to see you downstairs by then" He says " ughh ok" I reply unenthusiasticly.

I role out of bed and look outside... clouds, lots and lots of grey clouds. Seeing that made me want to stay home even more but I got dressed anyways. I decided to wear black leggings and my f/c sweater. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I didn't feel like putting on makeup today, so I just went downstairs.

"Goodmorning kiddo" I hear Steve say as I walk into the kitchen "Goodmorning Uncle Steve" I say proceeding to get a plate from the cabinet. Nat made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. I took two of them and sat down beside my dad.

5 minutes later I'm done eating and my dad drives me to school. " Bye have a good day!" He says as I'm getting out of the car "Thanks dad" I said closing the door and walking into the school..