Ending the harem and choosing only one girl.

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Tsubaki asked.

"Oh, nothing~ I just wanted to ask if it was ok if I killed one of you if one of you happened to be the winner..." Amasawa replied.

"W-What kind of question is that? Do you think we're going to say yes or something?" Nanase asked.

"I expect no answer from any of you, I just wanted to confirm something. Anyway, let's go back, shall we~?" Amasawa said before skipping back.

'If I happen to be the winner of this... I'll finally be able to prove to my parents that I am capable of having a partner... And a very capable one at that...' Horikita thought.

'I know I said I'll be giving up Kiyopon for Airi, but since the chance is here, who cares about Airi? This is my time!' Haruka thought.

"Honami-chan." Amikura called out to her friend.

"Hm? What is it Mako-chan?" Ichinose asked.

"If... if I happen to be the winner, I want you to know that... That would mean I'm better than you." Amikura said with a smile.

"Eh?" Ichinose was extremely confused.

"Oh, sorry Honami-chan, please forget what I said." Amikura said with a smile and Ichinose hesitantly nodded.

'I wonder how Karuizawa-san would treat me if I win... Well, not that I care, after all, if I win, Ayanokouji-kun would be my boyfriend, and that he would be on my side.' Matsushita thought.

"Before I announce the winner, I would like to actually ask those who are left, why do you want to win so bad?"  Ayanokouji asked.

"Obviously because you'd be a great partner who can do a lot of things better than anyone else. And I admire you." Horikita said.

"What she said." Matsushita said.

"Because Kiyopon is husband material." Haruka said.

"Because Senpai is the only one capable of fulfilling my desires, and Senpai is the only one who is worthy of my undying lust... And love of course!" Amasawa said.

"Because I believe you're someone great in a lot of things, if not, everything." Kamuro said.

"Because I really really love Ayanokouji-kun." Ichinose said.

"Because I believe that Ayanokouji-kun is someone who has a lot of potential." Amikura said.

"Both because of of love and lust." Kiryuuin said.

"Agreed." Asahina said.

"I see... Well, now I've decided on who the clear winner is... And it's..."

~Sorry for the delay, here is your context.~

"So, Kiyotaka, will you hear me out on my offer?" that man, my father, asked.

"If you start it off in an interesting way, I might stay and listen." I replied.

"Well, I'll make it quick then. Sakayanagi here, as well as Tsukishiro a while back before he got kicked out, told me that you have a lot of women flocking around you." He said.

"If you're jealous or something you should know that they're minors." I said.

"I have no interest in such a thing, I just want to make a deal with you." He said.

"I'll hear you out." I said.

"If you present to me a capable individual to become your wife or partner, I'll back off and let you live your life, but, the ones who you don't choose will go to the Whiteroom as your students. It sounds fair, right?" He said.