"I'm sorry.." I'm pissed off. Pissed off with myself. And the titans! I went on rage mode and screamed in anger. I killed all the titans that is nearby. I don't care if I get tired I'll kill them all!

Why? Why I have the power to heal myself but not others too?! People thought it was a blessing. But for me, it's a curse!!

"Y/n!!" Erwin called me. I look back to see him and suddenly I felt a grip on my legs. I look front and it's a titan. He bit my leg. All the blood ejaculated and it covered my face and my shirts. I still have my blade in my hand so i cut its hand and I dropped on the ground. It hurts but I can feel it's healing. The titan come closer to me and opening wide of its mouth trying to eat me. I tried to stand up but I fell.

Ah. I forgot. My injuries can be heal in a blink of eyes but doesn't mean it can work like normal again. It takes just a few minutes. It would feel like a newborn baby. You can't walk or properly grip something if it were hands. To simplify it, my legs can't move because it's stiff.  Right now I felt numb. Ah, I guess that's it. Into a titan's mouth.

Then suddenly, a blood drip from out of nowhere and the titan fell onto the ground. It's erwin. He ran towards me. "What happened?" He asked. "My legs, are stiff. I can't move it yet for few minutes." I look around. There's not many titans left. The others are taking care of it.

Beiner came and look for us. "Y/n! commander! Don't worry, I'm here! Y/n! Take time for your healing! I'll cover you!"

"Thank you..beiner.."

"Now it's the time!" Erwin runs towards his horse. I tried to stand, yes! I'm okay now! I pulled beiner to go to our horses.

"Full retreats!!" Erwin command. All of us retreat to go back to the wall. The armoured titan and others were surrounded by the titans. Eren were saved and with mikasa.

.......

Erwin is on the bed. It's been awhile until his beard and mustache came out. Levi and pixis is here too. I'm sitting next to erwin and beside pixis. Holding his hand.

"How did you get like this, erwin?" Levi asked. "And what were you doing, y/n? Aren't you supposed to protect him no matter what?" I clenched my fist hearing him talking like that. I felt like a failure.

"It was unexpected. The titan showed up without anyone realized. It wasn't her fault. She's a human too, of course she would make mistakes." Erwin backed me up.

"Tell me, y/n. When the time your legs were bite off why is it take longer than usual to heal?" I, I dont know either. But it's not that long.

"It's because the injuries that you usually saw is just a scratch,bleeding and cracked bone which can easily regenerate." I stopped for awhile "But this time i literally lost all of my bones and skins of my legs. Of course it would take a little bit time, what do you expect?" It's as easy as that and he still asking a stupid question.

"Tch," levi clicked his tounge and look away. I look at Erwin's face. It's not organized. "Do you want me to help you shave, erwin?" Erwin looked at me and smiled. He rubbed my head and run his hand through his fingers.

"Gahh love birds" pixis comment.

A knocked on the door. "It's hanji, come in." Hanji went in and with a kid. A bald kid. "Who's that?" I asked.

" scout from 104th. Conny springer"

"We went to investigate to the ragako village. The village where the titans invaded. And conny comes from that village. He's here to report."

"It is not confirmed but in my theory that the titans that are responsible to this are ragako citizens." Said conny.

What? So after all this time..

"So you're telling me, the titans that I've been killed for many years were humans?" Levi asked. I can see in his eyes. He felt bad and unacceptable.

"It is not yet confirmed and we don't have proof yet." hanji continued.

....

As they left, I took some stuff for shaving and came back. Levi is looking outside the window.

"Erwin-" levi looked at erwin with a shocked face. I looked at erwin and he is smiling. "What the hell, are you smiling about?" Levi asked. Erwin's smile fade away. This give me a bad vibe. Im skek.

I moved foward and sit on the edge of erwin's bed and put the shaving stuff beside him. I put the brush in the shave cream and moved erwin's face towards me. I put it over on his unorganized mustache and beards.

"I must say, you look good with mustache and beard. Not bad," I commented. Levi just staring at us with his empty eyes.