"Ignore that until after we get off of the sinking Submarine." I told her.

Blue Eyes nodded. The grunt who had been crying wiped her tears and went over to the escape hatch. Knowing what was to come, I quickly strapped my goggles (with the built-in Aqualung) onto Evelyn, knowing that she wouldn't be a good swimmer unless she was a Vaporeon. I didn't want her to drown because of me. Ben glanced from me to Evelyn before giving his goggles to his Staraptor. Jet should be fine with the water since he was a water-type and Yuka insisted that she was fine.

I was really scared about having to make it to the surface without drowning, but I had faith that Jet or anyone of my Pokemon would catch me if I started to drown.

Even though I expected the water to come rushing into the Submarine, it caught me off guard by the amount that flowed into the Submarine in a few seconds. Propelling myself upwards, I eventually made it to the surface without dying. That's good... I guess. All of the Pokemon made it to the surface, too, so that's even better.

Yuka climbed onto my head to get out of the water and shook the water off of her fur. I heard a cry of pain from behind me to see Jet thrashing around. Sea water couldn't have been a good thing for the wound that he had on his leg. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I'm so stupid!

I floated on my back and set Jet on my floating stomach. Yuka, knocked off of my head floated over to Ben, where she climbed onto my head. Since the water made it easier to carry additional weight, I could carry him now. Jet looked at me strangely.

"I'm supposed to be protecting you, not the other way around." Jet grumbled.

I poked his nose, stunning Jet for a split second. "We're family. We take care of each other." I told him.

I'm not sure what suprised Jet more: the fact that I poked his nose, or that I responded to what he had to say. Ben began floating on his back like me, setting Yuka and Evelyn on his stomach like I did with Jet.

He drifted over to me. "There's no sign of land and I'm exhausted."

"It's just one crisis after the other, huh?" I asked him, tilting my head to look at him.

He smiled up at the sky, snickering at my response. "If we didn't have tons of Pokemon floating around us and we didn't have injured Pokemon, I could probably drift here in the sea forever." He told me.

"Yeah, sunburn and wrinkly skin, no food or bed, wild Pokemon that attack drifters, and no place to rest. Yes, that sounds like a thing that I'd want to do all day." I sarcastically said, picking at him.

He splashed water my way.

I splashed him back with a bigger wave of water. "But, you're right. I could do this all day." I finished.

"Did you just splash me back?" He asked.

"Damn right." I replied, splashing him again. We started to have a water war on our backs, trying not to soak the Pokemon that were laying on us. Do you know how hard it is to splash someone when you're floating on your back? It's pretty difficult.

Eventually, Yuka and Evelyn just grumbled and swam over to where an Ursaring was and hopped on him. Ben took Jet off of my stomach and put him on his shoulders, as if he was giving Jet a piggyback ride.

We were flailing about in the water, trying to make the other give up. But we're both pretty stubborn, so the fight lasted a while. The Pokemon from Dolce Island watched us splash each other with amusement. Eventually Jet joined in, splashing me with his Water Gun.

I laughed. "You traitor!"

Jet grinned then looked down at Ben from his perch on Ben's shoulders. Ben raised his hand for a high five, but Jet shot Ben right in the face with his Water Gun. I laughed at Ben. His spiky hair had drooped from the Water Gun and he looked like a wet Eevee, no offense to Evelyn.

"You double-crosser!" Ben cried.

"Jet the Conquerer plays on no team when it comes to water fights. Every man for themselves!" Jet yelled, splashing us repeatedly.

I think I'm getting better at understanding Pokemon. Or maybe it's because I'm actually listening for their voices now.

A massive boat somehow managed to sneak up behind us. "Hey, you two!" I heard a voice yell. We immediately stopped and turned to the huge boat. "Sorry that I'm interrupting you when you're having fun, but it's time to go home!" Murph stuck his face over the side so that we could see him." Come on aboard. Suddenly, our splash battle became a race for the boat. I made it to the boat first, but I think it's because Ben gave me a head start.

As soon as I had gotten onto the boat, I yelled out to all of the Pokemon drifting in the sea. "All aboard!"