jin took jungkook's hands and hold it using his bigger one to probably shown some comfort and warmth towards the younger,slowly caressing it. "hey calm down kook, took a deep breath,then let it out come on you can do it" he said while looking straight at jungkook.

it was getting much harder to breath,so he took the direction carefully,letting in and out the air that was stuck to go through his lungs.by now,the only thing he couldn't improve was his figure,that was shaking a little but lesser than the past couple of minutes.

jin decided to bring jungkook to his changing room so nobody could see such a depressing scene in the dark club. "we will go to your changing room,could you lead me the way?"..

and jungkook nodded,feeling embarrassed and stuffy when all the people ever did just stare and walked away...

-

the door for the small white room was wide opened,letting both tall duo entered and sat in the corner of the room,silent engulfed them with a comfortable atmosphere.

the younger was hugging his hyung tightly,like if he detached himself from the older,he could get kill in the moment,like a life was depending on someone so precious in a fragile state.

but then,jungkook began to speak up,almost out of breath to make it sound louder at time "hyung,i want to go home" he said while still laying his head in the crook of the older's neck.jin sighed at the statement and smiled faintly. "of course kook,but your boss needs to know about it,then we can go back" he said softly,not really trying to make him felt pressured in anything at all.

jungkook then after quite some times, finally removed himself out of seokjin's grip and nodded slowly. "okay i'll-i'll will head u-upstairs and tell namj-"

he got cut off by rather a familiar bartender entering where both of them were in the moment.jimin slammed closed the door behind him nd muttered something. "fuck that drunk dude,how could he threw up on my face like-what?"

as jimin turned around,he was greeted by a view of his friend with another person,seokjin.while being obviously smelly and gaggy,he hoped the duo won't judged his sudden appearance of confusion.however, jimin felt like he was the one should asked about why jungkook was here and not doing his usual workings.

"i-i'm sorry if i smells like shit but jungkook are you okay? your face told otherwise" he stated the concerned lingering around. jungkook just shakily sighed and stood up with his wobbly legs and smiled,a very delicate smile to be honestly truthful. "i'm fine hyung,but can you help me told hyung i want to take a leave? i don't felt quite well hyung" he explained.

jimin instantly nodded with agreement. without a doubt,the youngest among the three was in low state and far from being okay,he was tired and exhausted.

"i-i will just go get some rest and i assume you will take him home right?"

seokjin nodded showing off his gesture smile. "yeah,i think we should go now and thanks for helping jimin" he said and finally walked after seeing the younger already made a lifeless steps,out of the stuffy room alone making the two older sighed in sane.

jimin suddenly thought of an idea,because all he really wanted to know was how jungkook well being here and after. he was truly wanted to help and confront the younger that he was here,ready to be the one that he could leaned on,afterall he already witnessed some of jungkook's situations over these past years from the younger himself while working here together.