Period comfort

An- this was my first ever fic but the more to the bottom you go the better the chapters get;) book store date and everything after that I feel like are way better
-
You and Tamaki planned on hanging out at his dorm today. when you woke up this morning your stomach wasn't feeling the best but you thought nothing of it and continued your morning routine. you got dressed did your hair then make up.

This was your hair makeup and fit if you don't like it feel free to change it🙃 After you got done getting ready you texted Tamaki to tell him that you we're otw

After you got done getting ready you texted Tamaki to tell him that you we're otw

My lover😩❤️

Heyy baby
You^

My lover😩❤️
Hey love, are you here?
Not yet but ima be there in like 5 min

Okie , I'll see you when you get here. Love you💕

Love you too💕
-

You soon arrive at Tamaki door and knocked.
"H-hey bunny"
"Hey" you said with a big smile
He let you in and you sat on his bed, after he closed the door he went to his drawer and grabbed a few things. you heard some rumbling and tried to see what was in his hands.
you then ask what he had in his hands he turned around with all your F/S and with a slight smile then said "I t-thought it would be nice if we had a movie d-date" he then looks down at his feet kind overthinking the situation. you come up to him and say tama I would love to. You lifted he's chin up so he was looking at you and then kissed his cheek and smiled. He had a slight tent of pink on his face and looked away. To lighten the mood you took the snacks outta his hands got into he's bed and turned on the tv to put on he's favorite anime.
"TAMA LETS CUDDLEEEE" you say with your arms out he smiled and climbed beside you in he's bed.

You and tamaki ended up falling asleep while watching anime. Tamaki woke up and tried to move slowly so he wouldn't wake you up he went to throw away some of the trash y'all left in the bed and while he was picking up the crumbs and chip/ candy rappers he noticed a red spot on the sheet.
He slightly panicked because he knew that you would be embarrassed, he calmed down and went to the bathroom to turn on the shower so the water could warm up while he was getting clothes and tiles for your shower. he had M/P * menstrual products* under the cabinet in his bathroom just in case you started while you was with him. Tamaki came to ur side of the bed and shook you lightly. "Y/N wake up. "you rolled over so that you wasn't facing him, "bunny you have to get up you started your period."You jolted up and said "what no no no no it was supposed to start next week" with a frown. you looked at him and started to apologize with tears in your eyes because of how embarrassing you were.

Tamaki cuffed your face. "it's ok you don't have to cry, I started the shower for you and everything that you need is in there" he kissed your forehead.
You wiped your tears away and walked to the bathroom. While you was talking your shower tamaki took of his sheets and took your clothes that you had on before he then went downstairs so he could wash then. By the time he came back you were already out the shower. He came to you and gave you a big hug.

Tamaki walked you to your dorm so you could lay down. When y'all got there tamaki cuddled and reassured  you, while the sheet and your clothes were washing. A timer went off on he's phone to go get the laundry. You were feeling better and less embarrassed, he came back to your dorm with your clothes and some of his in he's hands. When you heard the door open you looked at tamaki as he walked in and noticed he had some of he's clothes in he's hand.

"Tama why do you have some of your clothes with you" he came to sit down on the bed. "I-I was wondering if I could spend the n-night in your dorm,I didn't want you to be alone." You smiled and kissed him. "thank you for taking care of me today, I don't mind if you spend the night." Y'all cuddle for a while and watched so TikToks together.

"Bunny what do you w-want to eat it's getting kinda late and we haven't really ate anything today". You answered quickly with pizza he hummed and the pizza ordered.

"It should be here around 8:00 and I'll ask miro if he could get it for us ok?" you nodded not looking up from your phone. A few minutes passed and Tamaki went to go take a shower.

While tamaki was in the shower you heard a knock on the door and on the other side of the door you herd a voice that said "it's miro and I got the pizza"you got up to open the door miro smiled and handed you the box of pizza with a roll of napkins. you returned the smile took the pizza. "thank you."

Miro asked where tamaki was and when you were about to reply tamaki came out the bathroom with some grey sweatpants😏 and a white tee. he noticed that miro was at the door and smiled then greeted him tamaki allowed him to have a slice of pizza. After you and tamaki got done eating y'all spent the night cuddling and and watching anime together.

AN: sorry if the POV is weird this is my first time writing a fanfic. plz leave me criticism and lmk what else you guys would like to read:)