Preface

Thank you for reading my book :)

I wanted to include trigger warnings here, as well as a few notes about the book. There will be slight/minor spoilers so if you don't need to use trigger warnings you can scroll to the 'further notes' section below.

Violence:
- With and without weapons during battles between enemies
- during sparing matches between friends

Blood:
- From injuries incurred during war or sparing

Manipulation:
- Dream and Alexa's relationship goes through a very unhealthy and controlling stage for an extended period
- They eventually work it out, and their relationship morphs into a much more healthy dynamic
- Characters using emotional/psychological manipulation over other characters

Death:
- Characters use a totem of undying which works differently to accomodate my realistic take on death
- If their totem pops it's like a normal minecraft death - you wake up in your bed
- think of it like all your Pokémon fainting and you get teleported to the nearest pokécentre
- Deaths are painful and during sparing matches characters try to avoid having to use their totem

No smut included

~.~.~.~

Further notes:
- Tommy, Tubbo & Ranboo are all adults in this book. They are not minors. (Not that anything particularly bad happens to them but anyway...)

- I live in Australia, where the legal drinking age is eighteen. We are assuming this universe's legal drinking age is eighteen too. Not that anybody drinks an awful lot in this anyway.

- This is set in the Dream SMP universe (kinda) but I've mostly used my own plot, particularly at the beginning.

- If you see any spelling/grammar mistakes or typos, please point them out! I really appreciate it when you do.

- I've tagged this as x Reader, but as I don't like writing with Y/N I've named my main character. She's called Alexa, but you can read whatever name you like in it's place if you'd prefer.

- People ask this a lot so I'm adding this note here, it's a minor spoiler: Dream is referred to as "Clay" a lot in the early chapters. He becomes "Dream" more and more until that's pretty much all he gets called. Mostly because a lot of characters in this book associate their name with who they are as a person. Change of name represents growth or change as a person, for better or worse.

- and listen, you lot. NO 👏🏼 INCEST 👏🏼 HAPPENS 👏🏼
(When you get to that one part, pls don't remind me. I do actually regret how it was written but it's too late and too much plot would have to change to fix it. IM SORRY LMAO😂)

- Alexa is an original character. All the rest of the characters are based off of members of the YouTube/streaming community. Not all of them are on the Dream SMP, I included a few other content creators who I enjoy watching as well.

- This is obviously a work of fiction. Please do not send the book to the streamers if it makes them feel uncomfortable. If they don't like it, there's no reason for them to ever have to see it.

A FRIENDLY CAUTION AGAINST READING COMMENTS:
You're obviously welcome to do as you please, but I have re-readers and whilst I adore them, they love spoiling things in the comments. So if you don't want spoilers, steer clear. (And if you're re-reading, I love you, comment as much as you like lol)

Thank you for reading!
A new chapter will be posted every Friday. You can follow me for other updates regarding the story.
- Jordyn 💚