twenty two- infirmary visit

Start from the beginning

"Ron's the only one I'm worried about, he only really likes Gryffindors." said Cassie sadly, however comfortable talking with her favorite teacher. "I think he'll warm up to Edmund eventually, they're both witty. Edmund and I are similar, and Ron is my friend, so I think that means he'll like him."

McGonagall nodded. "I hope Mister Weasley will warm up, I can see how happy you and Mister Pevensie make each other."

Cassie nodded before McGonagall began again,

"Rosmerta told me about two Hogwarts students in her shop yesterday- a Gryffindor and Slytherin, she saw their scarves." she looked at Cassie, "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, do you?"

"I- I'm afraid not, Professor. Edmund and I were just walking around the castle." Cassie replied nervously.

"As I suspected."

McGonagall led Cassie to the Great Hall where everyone was having lunch. She was unsure why Edmund hadn't come, but didn't want to go back and pressure him.

"Mione!" Cassie shouted, running up to the girl and hugging her. "Merlin did I miss you."

"Cassie," said Hermione, slightly taken back, "how were your holidays?" gesturing for her to sit next to her.

Cassie turned inward, now facing Ron and Harry. "Awful, Umbridge used a new quill that's way worse than the blood quill."

"I can't imagine the pain, she must dislike you." said Ron, grabbing a wing.

"Ron- how's your dad? I wrote to Molly about him but never got a response." asked Cassie.

"Oh, he's fine. Mum came screaming 'he's cured!' when he came home. Mum wanted me to thank you and wish you a happy holiday for not being able to come over, though."

"It's alright. I hadn't seen Umbridge besides for detentions, so my holiday wasn't the worst."

"Who'd you hang out with? I'm certain no one of your friends willingly stayed here with Umbridge in the area." asked Harry, now joining in the conversation.

"Actually, I hung out with Edmund.." said Cassie, looking up from her plate to see their reactions.

"Pevensie?" asked Hermione, earning a nod from Cassie. "He's smart, I don't mind him."

Cassie looked at Harry, "He believes Dumbledore and I, yeah?" Cassie nodded. "He's alright."

Now looking at Ron, Cassie got nervous. He'd stop eating.

"Ron?" she asked.

"I don't like Slytherins." he said, picking up his fork again. "But he believes Harry, so I won't yell at him."

Cassie looked at Hermione and they both laughed, and continued their meal. Throughout their meal, DA members approached them asking when the next meeting was. Harry got angrier by the second, and Cassie was glad she mentioned Edmund before he was being interrogated. Hermione had told Cassie about Harry's Occlumency meetings with Snape, and everything else that happened over the holiday.

"Hi Harry, Cassie." said Cho, startling Harry as she stood behind him.

"We'll be in the library," said Cassie, winking at Cho as she stood up with Hermione and Ron. She leaned into Hermione, whispering, "I need to talk to you later."

Hermione nodded slowly, making sure to not get Ron's attention. Cassie didn't notice Edmund in the library, and gestured for Hermione and Ron to sit at a table. Ron just dozed off while Cassie was filling Hermione in on all the books she read over the holiday. After a while, Harry came in the library- basically skipping to the three.