T e x m e x

DaneetheRockstar  wanted a oneshot of Texas getting the nickname Texmex and I want fluff so sit back and enjoy fuckers.

New York was making himself some lunch. He pulled out the bag of cheese.

"Huh...Texmex" he said, reading off the label.

"Yeah?" Texas responded, not looking up from what he was doing.

He froze, realizing what he had said.
He slowly turned his head towards New York, who was grinning ear to ear, a mischievous look in his eye.

"Don't you dare-"

Texmex hissed, voice low.

New York bolted, running as fast as he could. He had to get to the others before Texas caught him.
He turned a corner sharply, almost running into a wall. He kept going until he finally found other states.

Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, Alaska, California, Colorado, and Nevada were chilling in the living room, all looking up as New York skidded to a half infront of them.

Mass looks at him confused.

"Why are you out of breath?"

Yorkie grins "Texas answered to Texmex also         h i d e    m e"

Alaska pulls him close just in time for ol' Texmex himself to appear.

"What's the matter Texmex?" Mass says with a smirk.

Texas glares at New York "You little shit-"
He glares at New York, who only sticks his tongue out at him from the safety of Alaska's arms.

"Hey now Texmex, don't be talking to him like that"

Alaska hugs Yorkie closer, mocking a glare.

"Yeah Texmex, learn some respect" Colorado pipes up, ducking out of view behind his brother.

"You will all die a slow and painful death."

"Will we Texmex?"

Nevada holds in a giggle at his expression

"The next person to call me that will"

"Alright, go ahead then Texmex" California says smugly, crossing his arms

"...fuck you. Fuck you all" he grumbles, turning to leave, but not before hearing one final

"Love you Texmex"